• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien Invasion in the Schoolyard (Jimmy Hopkins vs Xenomorph)

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Okay, so here's the deal. Jimmy Hopkins is not someone I'd want to mess with based on, well... The entirety of his profile. As for Xenomorphs... While the Yautja species, a warrior race where combat is their entire culture, sees Xenomorphs as worthy prey, Xenomorphs are largely animalistic despite the Yautja's confidence in their abilities. Might be a little hard for Hopkins to handle the creature, but I can see Hopkins scoring a win.

For this match, this is Hopkins vs an adult Xenomorph (which is 9-B) and speed is equalized. The battle takes place at Bullworth and Hopkins gets 30 minutes of prep time. Here are their profiles.

Jimmy Hopkins' Profile
Xenomorph's Profile

Who takes this?

Jimmy Hopkins: 0
Xenomorph: 0
Inconclusive: 0

I skimmed through their AP section, and they mostly seem to be even there, with Jimmy's weapon being much stronger. However, most of Jimmy's weapons are either not lethal enough to kill or Xenomorph is just unfazed by them. The ones that are actually helpful are the rocket launchers and the spud gun. Firecrackers might be able to scare it off once or twice, but that's just it.

Xenomorph's most dangerous arsenal is acid blood and LS, which could get Jimmy killed quickly. I also think that Xenomorph's stealth ability is just better than Jimmy's since it can pretty much hide from trained marines and Yautja warriors. Combine this with enhanced senses, and it would render Jimmy's stealth completely useless.

Given the location, Jimmy is more familiar with the battlefield and could set up traps and stuff, but Xenomorphs are known for being excellent predators, plus they can crawl on walls, which means they are smart enough to use any corners or blind spots for their own advantage as well.

This is my take on the fight based on information from their profiles and my own (limited) knowledge of both characters, so I may have gotten a few things wrong or missed.

Back