• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien CRT 6

I come back from the dead to add a few things to the Xenomorph profile, one again

Upgrade the beast to straight up 9-B, it should be considered comparable to other xenomorphs, and arguably stronger too

spitters can shoot acid projectiles up to 25m, so 'Several Meters via acid projectiles' should be changed to tens of meters

Reactive Evolution and resistance to Disease Manipulation, according to aliens prototype, aliens are capable of incorporating things like diseases into their genetic makeup

Resistance to electricity manipulation, xenomorphs are shown to be relatively unaffected by stun batons and EMP mines

The minor fire resistance should just become a straight up resistance, since fire hasn't been shown to permanently hurt them in anyway, just scare them off.

Resistance to Radiation Manipulation, xenomorphs are unaffected by being irradiated

Self-Destruction, xenomorph bursters go boooom

give the engineers profile gravity manip, they can create gravity wells

Profile remakes

Necromorph

Last edited:
Upgrade the dragon to straight up 9-B, it should be considered comparable to other xenomorphs, and arguably stronger too
Why so? I don't necessarily disagree but it was born of a smaller host tbf. Depends on the version ig, actually, I don't remember which is canon.
spitters can shoot acid projectiles up to 25m, so 'Several Meters via acid projectiles' should be changed to tens of meters
Aren't those a special variety?
yeah
Resistance to electricity manipulation, xenomorphs are shown to be relatively unaffected by stun batons and EMP mines
yea
The minor fire resistance should just become a straight up resistance, since fire hasn't been shown to permanently hurt them in anyway, just scare them off.
ye
y

rest is fine too

Why so? I don't necessarily disagree but it was born of a smaller host tbf. Depends on the version ig, actually, I don't remember which is canon.
it was born from a Rottweiler (or an ox if you watched the special edition). a rottweiler could probably be considered stronger than the average human, and an ox to a much greater extent

and like, why wouldn't it be comparable to other xenomorphs? nothing really to state/show otherwise

Aren't those a special variety?
yes, the more I think about it a 'varies from several meters to tens of meters' sounds better

Last edited:
it was born from a Rottweiler (or an ox if you watched the special edition). a rottweiler could probably be considered stronger than the average human, and an ox to a much greater extent

and like, why wouldn't it be comparable to other xenomorphs? nothing really to state/show otherwise
fair
yes, the more I think about it a 'varies from several meters to tens of meters' sounds better
yeah just elaborate in the profile

Back