• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alexander Durham destroys a cannon calculation

Bossbrosish

He/Him
So I was looking back at some Neon Cavaliers chapters and realized that Alex destroying 3 separate cannons with his Fire Flash skill in chapter 5 can be calculated.

Using a Demi-culverin as a base and using the calculation in references for common feats, I got: 1542214 g / 7.8 g/cm^3=197719.744 and assuming Alex destroyed the cannon through V. Frag: 197719.744x613.5=121,301,063 J or 0.028991649856597 tons of TNT (Small Building Level)

Alex's Fire Flash skill scales to his AP, which in turn would scale to anyone equal to Alex and should place Glarek the Orc above Alex as he was unable to harm him until everyone worked together.

I'm 100% sure I did something wrong, but that's why I'm posting it here.

Seems about right. 1,500kg is relatively light for a cannon. The reference page uses a 9,100kg cannon, which would explain why the values are quite a bit higher on there.

Back