• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Maid fights a Cavalier (Noelle vs. Alexander Durham) [Grace]

Bossbrosish

He/Him
Both are 7-B with speed equalized and Alex in his Third General Arc Key. The fight takes place in the Castal Tournament arena starting 10 meters apart.
Note: The only magic skills Alex can use in his Third General Arc Key are his Support skill up to his Chrono Blast Skill

Noelle's AP: 19.15 Megatons

Alex's AP: 24 Megatons

(1.2x difference in Alex's favor)

Noelle: 0

Alex: 3 (Wdinatx, Board3659, Bossbrosish)

Both Lose: 0

Last edited:
First of all I should mention that Noelle scales hilariously above that feat, as she’s literally too strong to use weapons fit for people that can stomp those who scale to it.

Then there’s the fact that Noelle’s skill is so incomprehensible I can’t fault the intelligence section for leaving out her inability to become a knight and am literally unsure if it’s because of what’s in the weakness section.

To be honest, the context being in a tournament against a person is probably enough reason to vote for Alex. But it’s been implied that Noelle (somehow) loses sparring matches to most knights-in-training so this isn’t exactly a “fair” situation.

First of all I should mention that Noelle scales hilariously above that feat, as she’s literally too strong to use weapons fit for people that can stomp those who scale to it.

Then there’s the fact that Noelle’s skill is so incomprehensible I can’t fault the intelligence section for leaving out her inability to become a knight and am literally unsure if it’s because of what’s in the weakness section.

To be honest, the context being in a tournament against a person is probably enough reason to vote for Alex. But it’s been implied that Noelle (somehow) loses sparring matches to most knights-in-training so this isn’t exactly a “fair” situation.
so wait is she just bad in skill or what if so then I think Alex takes it

so wait is she just bad in skill or what if so then I think Alex takes it
I think it’s more like a mental block where she can’t use her strength under most circumstances but I’m not sure. It certainly looks like a lack of skill.
Is there or a number to how far she upscales or should I put a greater than on the AP?
Ganyu scales to the feat and (at a time where) The Traveler was at least as strong he was barely able to outlast Childe’s Foul Legacy Transformation for 10-20 seconds, which Jean slightly upscales from, and the blacksmith that makes her weapons was initially incapable of making one for Noelle. It was even mentioned that it wasn’t because of how skill… they just weren’t strong enough.

But even with Noelle’s AP advantage I’m voting for Alex FRA.

Back