• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alexander Anderson vs A Gun God

GreyFang82

He/Him
Alexander Anderson 2
Y.V.
Alexander Anderso vs Y. V.

Base Alexander Anderson with 8-B Attack Potency

Y. V. has a standard Grenade Launcher 8-C Attack Potency

Note 1:
Y. V. can't use danmaku, energy manipulation, or homing attacks.

Note 2: Y. V.'s Immortality (Type 4) will be lifted to make this match fair

Speed is Equalized

Who wins and why?

Alex:

Yung Venuz:

Inconclusive:

Don't see Y.V's range helping him out here, as Anderson already fought a Gun User before, and with superior AP to Y.V, it wouldn't end well for him.

@Ricsi-viragosi he does not have his nail.

@DMUA Ok, so I'd like to know how far into Building Level Alucard is with his guns.

Alucard scales to Anderson with his weaponry. Why it's listed as "Possibly City Block", I don't know.

Broken Naruto Forums link level........?

I mean, you said yourself it was Anderson with the 8-B rating used.

Right then.

But you also said Alucard had a higher AP than Y. V. could you tell me where he stands exactly? I'm just curious because you kinda said it.

Well, lets just assume they are equal for the time being or we can let this thread die and make another one when those threads can be accessed.

Back