• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alex Mercer vs Albert Wesker

Mercer is literally superior to Weaker in every way, aside from speed. Even then, their speed is comparable enough that it shouldn't pose much of a problem against Mercer.

Alex Mercer stomps.

Let's take a look at their stats.

Alex is Multi City Block AP, Wesker is Small Building, Large Building if he gets Uroboros. Alex would win here.

Alex's speed is Hypersonic, but so is Wesker. Alex can dodge tank shells, which move at maybe 1,575 m/s, or 5,170 ft/s. Wesker can move and react fast enough to dodge bullets from sniper rifles, which can be up to 3,000 ft/s, and can move so fast he appears to be teleporting. To go that fast, you'd have to go around 17,500 meters per second according to an article I found. Wesker probably wins here, though correct me if I'm wrong.

Alex's durability is Multi City Block, with Wesker being Small Building, Large Building with Uroboros.

As for techniques, Mercer's got many different types to choose from, from shockwaves, claws, hammerfists, arm blade, whipfist, and Devastators. Wesker's got his Samurai Edge handgun, cool shades (as far as I know, they don't mean anything), and an adapted fighting style to suit his abilities. I think he can wall cling too. Alex probably has enough options to combat Wesker.

So in the end, seems like the Blacklight virus triumphs over the Progenitor. Wesker's only going to be consumed by the blacklight in the end.

Back