• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Nah EFF doesn't get affected by equal.

Seems so as OP didn't say Aleister has prep time

So Ren speedblitzes and slows Aleister. EFF Ren is bloodlusted by default.

If Aleister had prep time, he could null EFF (It's magic after all, even when it doesn't use Mana/Magical Energy.)

Hmm IIRC EFF could slow and accelerate time to the point Machina and Eleonore looked frozen.

So yeah he might blitz and cut his neck, applying Marie's curse

i see spiritual resistance and i think aleister attack count as spiritual (but it might just be the name of the spell)

Spiritual doesn't even matter.

Ren just behead which is all enough

Yeah i guess ren FRA considering he will slow crowley to extent and speed himself so yeah...

does he do that IC or something? And what actions the clones are summoned by?

Eeh...Does Aleister lead with the duplication thing?

If so, this may turn into an inconclusive as no one can stop each other :p

each have a blaster rod from what i was told but...considering Ren can stop multiple of them in his range there is that factor

He may use it immediately or might not

However. Aleister is the "Jailer". Its not that he "summons" them. He restricts them all to one coordinate. However if he dies he no longer can act as a jailer, so they are all brought into the world if he dies. They are all possibilities of himself and are geniune Aleister Crowleys

Rens low godly regen means Aleister cant kill him though. BFR or incapacitation may be possible though through sending him to space or I supply lightning for thy death.

Though if he can hit him cause catching Ren or moving around his EFF is a chore on its own. Though longer range less effective he still goes on a faster rate than he does in EFO

A timeslow right?

Aleister can move without the concepts of time and distance so he shouldnt be affected by that

it freezes a person's time once you are in range (Eleonore and machina froze even with time resistence after being wore down and entered ren's range)

wait that's void manipulation? I thought that was an offensive move lol

Oh yeah, him being able to move in places without the concepts of time and space was used in the Homu v Aleister thread.

Though I don't think that would allow him to keep up with Ren's time accel, just ignore his time slow.

The longer it lasts the faster he goes so he MAYBE able to clear? I don't know though he has 6 blades so he likely can kill 6 at a time but fooking RIP the chore. (Just wondering on it lel)

Back