• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, DT agreed Aleister should have NPI added for destroying a nonexistent place.

Hidden World (NEP type 1 probably, idk)

“Yes. If we were to interfere, would this be the time?”

It may have been wrong to refer to that place as dark. In fact, the word “place” was not entirely accurate either. Non-existent things could not be explained. Nevertheless, a few voices lurked within where no one could interfere.

“We have no more attachment to Othinus herself, but this ending could hinder Kamijou Touma’s future. Then again, I doubt anyone but us could resolve this now that a magic god is involved. It would be a shame to have the direction thrown off so much for something so trivial.”

“High Priest, we’re thinking about influencing events by interfering with the existing world, aren’t we?”

Aleister destroying it:

Niang-Niang pouted her lips as she continued.

“Honestly, why did Aleister have to thoughtlessly destroy our hidden world? Maybe we really should’ve killed him.”

“We are not like Othinus,” replied the High Priest. “You yourself said so, Niang-Niang. Not that we can shamelessly call ourselves harmless.”

His gentle and soothing voice led Niang-Niang to raise both hands.

But she was not saying she had been persuaded by his virtuous sermon.

Don’t act so high and mighty, old man. You’re the one that got pissed and tried to kill him first.

“I have no idea what you are talking about.”

“That’s the problem right there. You completely rewrite your definition of what’s right based on how you feel at the moment. What could be more dangerous than a god that makes a complete 180 between what he said five seconds ago and what he says five seconds later? The worst part is that you’re not even aware of it, so you really do believe it’s all connected by a continuous thread of logic.”

“Anyway.”

Rather than dodging the issue, the High Priest truly did change the subject completely naturally.

“We have lost our hidden world, so we have no choice but to stand on the game board here in the real world.

Last edited:
Why do I have to find to quotes? Do your CRT's yourself. <.< I'm busy gathering like a hundred quotes to do Death Mage revisions.

Well, fine, here's a description of the hidden world:
“Yes. If we were to interfere, would this be the time?”

It may have been wrong to refer to that place as dark. In fact, the word “place” was not entirely accurate either. Non-existent things could not be explained. Nevertheless, a few voices lurked within where no one could interfere.

“We have no more attachment to Othinus herself, but this ending could hinder Kamijou Touma’s future. Then again, I doubt anyone but us could resolve this now that a magic god is involved. It would be a shame to have the direction thrown off so much for something so trivial.”

“High Priest, we’re thinking about influencing events by interfering with the existing world, aren’t we?”
and here for Aleister having destroyed it
Niang-Niang pouted her lips as she continued.

“Honestly, why did Aleister have to thoughtlessly destroy our hidden world? Maybe we really should’ve killed him.”

“We are not like Othinus,” replied the High Priest. “You yourself said so, Niang-Niang. Not that we can shamelessly call ourselves harmless.”

His gentle and soothing voice led Niang-Niang to raise both hands.

But she was not saying she had been persuaded by his virtuous sermon.

Don’t act so high and mighty, old man. You’re the one that got pissed and tried to kill him first.

“I have no idea what you are talking about.”

“That’s the problem right there. You completely rewrite your definition of what’s right based on how you feel at the moment. What could be more dangerous than a god that makes a complete 180 between what he said five seconds ago and what he says five seconds later? The worst part is that you’re not even aware of it, so you really do believe it’s all connected by a continuous thread of logic.”

“Anyway.”

Rather than dodging the issue, the High Priest truly did change the subject completely naturally.

“We have lost our hidden world, so we have no choice but to stand on the game board here in the real world.

I don't see how the Qliphah thing has any relevance, though. Qliphah had a physical body when Aleister engaged her. He didn't fight her in non-corporeal form.

Why do I have to find to quotes? Do your CRT's yourself.
My bad, my bad, i forgot to post it when i did the thread before new year, and since then i was focused in other things.

Qliphah had a physical body when Aleister engaged her.
She was? Yeah, now that i am remembering it better he didn't interact with Qlipha while she was inside the others.

I will update de OP now.

She literally came out of kanzaki back the first time she was introduced
I will give you that she can move into people's body when she is possessing them. However, aside from that, she is physical. Or at least she has never demonstrated anything else in that regard. When it came to others touching her that always worked fine as far as I remember.

Also, since Aleister is the focus here, do we have any explanation about the spell he used to bypass HR reaction speed?

There is not much explanation, probably the really bad match up that is HR Vs blasting rod, whatever HR measures it would be mutiploes by 10 and overpowered same for speed

Do you have the quote of their battle, Malox? If you have send it to my wall please. Idk, i don't think it is right to add the ability to bypass automatic defenses to Aleister's profile when we don't know how he did that, and Malox's explanation is, as he said, a bad match up and not a power of it's own.

DontTalk seems to make sense to me. Should I close this thread?

If you can open his profile i can edit it

Okay. I have done so, but you are only allowed to make changes that DontTalk has accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back