• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Albert Wesker vs Mirai Kuriyama

Celebrating for my fave character from KnK entering the VSBW wiki for being debated and wanked. And with my interest meter for Resident Evil is high, let's make this math!!

-9-A Albert is used

-Both in character

-Wesker are equipped with light and heavy arms

-Place: ware-house with so much cargo

-Mirai start from the enter door while Wesker start in the other side of Warehouse

-Win via death!!

RE5 Albert Wesker2
Kuriyama mirai

VS

• Inconclusive: 0

Wesker's small arms are 9-B and Mirai's blood forcefield should block them just fine. Wesker would need to get closer to do any damage but its a bad idea against a dura ignoring sword user who has good AOE with bloodspray, danmaku stabs and other attacks. Wesker's regen will help him for a while, but the moment Mirai gets a good hit in, she'll flood his body with her corrosive blood, bypassing his regen by vaporizing all his internal organs which would need better regen than low-mid.

Fuyukai Desu with low difficulty.

Mirai can hurt him with her blood-acid attacks. Which will cause his Regenerationn can't heal It's beyond the treatment of the low-mid level. she still has her sword that can easily cut his body and melt it. + Long range attacks that attack with blood bullets

Hax+ a sword

Mirai gets voted from me

Back