• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
SpookyShadow said:
And why are you so angry? Sometimes I can't understand why everyone takes everything so seriously here.
I'm not angry tho, where do you get that from?

You seem pretty mad that I didn't read the sentence on his profile with that caps and "dude" shit instead of just writing "not combat applicable".

I tend to start my sentences with "dude" a lot, so I don't see how that's a problem. I used caps because the profile already says so.

Tanjirou developed some strong resistance to low air and stuff like this after Demon Slayer training already, but I guess that's just magic, probably similar to Akaza's styles that Tanjirou already has seen in action. Tanjirou also has DS mark that drastically boosts his physical characteristics and Hinokami Kagura that boosts his speed, so he should be able to blitz. After Yoriichi Zeroshiki training he gained the adapting-RPL ability and some smell precog so there's also that.

How strong is the low air? Because Akuto creates tornadoes and typhoons as a regular strategy.

The regular level of air you got at very big mountains, would kill a human without special equipment and that was only stamina training, he was training in those mountains for over a year

Ok, I doubt that'll be enough for the tornado, so my next point would be asking how high much is Tanjirou's AP.

Far, far, far above 0.08 tons in post-Yoriichi Zeroshiki. He used Hinokami Kagura against Rui at the end of his Post DS Training and it's already much above this calc, and Post-Yoriichi Zeroshiki training is even stronger than his Post-Rehab state where he improved greatly from time where he fought Rui. So much above that.

So, Akuto is mainly a ranged fighter in this case, with his explosions and air attacks, and iirc this is the key where he also had a magic gun.

Back