• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Considering AX got some new abilities

• Both are bloodlusted
  • Speed equalized
  • Akuto Sai act 9 (Awakened) key is being used (Low 2-C key)
  • Fight start at 10 meters away from each other
Akuto Sai :

Alien x :

Last edited:
I don't know much about both, less Akuto.
And I don't even want to bother and watch Ben 10 or read Akuto's LN
But from what I've seen in both profiles, Akuto takes this, becouse he seems to have Type 8 Inmortality, that by the looks of It, is backed up by a High 1-A protection, also, what is Alien X gonna do against corruption??

I don't know much about both, less Akuto.
And I don't even want to bother and watch Ben 10 or read Akuto's LN
But from what I've seen in both profiles, Akuto takes this, becouse he seems to have Type 8 Inmortality, that by the looks of It, is backed up by a High 1-A protection, also, what is Alien X gonna do against corruption??
Well Alien x can incap via Multiversal mind hax, Life hax, Law hax, Biological hax, BFR,.......

Also, when was Alien X Mind Hax Multiversal in range??? If that was the case, he should've stomped SSB Gogeta in the previous thread, but he lost, becouse Gogeta has Vegeta's Mind resistance which scales up to 7 people. And I don't see a change in his profile regarding Mind manipulation. Otherwise, if the Hax was really Multiversal, he should've stomped him

Also, when was Alien X Mind Hax Multiversal in range??? If that was the case, he should've stomped SSB Gogeta in the previous thread, but he lost, becouse Gogeta has Vegeta's Mind resistance which scales up to 7 people. And I don't see a change in his profile regarding Mind manipulation. Otherwise, if the Hax was really Multiversal, he should've stomped him
Because we did scale alien x mind hax potency to 6 people during that moment due to him affecting 6 people at once but his mind hax now is multiversal due to Celestialsapiens being able to affect the mind of all beings across the multiverse (read the Alien x upgrade thread)

Akuto has High 1-A immortality so AX can only incap him. Judging by the profiles Akuto would go into CQC with AX however he won't be able to predict AXs attacks thanks type 2 acausality meanwhile AX will also go into CQC with Akuto (their telekinesis cancels each other out) only to find out he cannot permanently put down Akuto.

So gets frustrated and uses their potent hax first?

This is all assuming Akuto doesn't have High 1-A protection that makes all of AXs P&A pointless.

NA&T Section
Immortality: After the world was destroyed and Akuto arrived in the afterlife Brave attempted to travel into the past to prevent the world's destruction. He attempted this many times by, amongst others, preventing the development of magic and killing Akuto, but when he returned to the afterlife of the future nothing ever noticeably changed. That was due to The Law of Identity having predetermined the fate of Akuto and the world. No matter what Brave changed in the past, history would always realign itself to keep the end result the same.

Because we did scale alien x mind hax potency to 6 people during that moment due to him affecting 6 people at once but his mind hax now is multiversal due to Celestialsapiens being able to affect the mind of all beings across the multiverse (read the Alien x upgrade thread)
How is that multiversal mind hax bruhhhh?

Passive corruption should be able to deal with Alien X. Is Passive so Alien X won't even have time to move a muscle, and he doesn't seem to resist

Corruption (His ominous mana can corrupt living beings, turning them into Demonic Beasts, as well as inorganic matter, such as turning a school into the Demon King's castle)
From what I've seen on the profile, looks like that It turns passively everyone into Demon beasts, and It works in the scale of an entire school.
IIRC if it doesn't affect AX pocket dimension then this doesn't change anything since AX powers doesn't come from himself but it comes from his pocket dimension so even if he got transmuted or corrupted AX can still use his powers

Last edited:
IIRC if it doesn't affect AX pocket dimension then this doesn't change anything since AX powers doesn't come from himself but it comes from his pocket dimension so even if he got transmuted or corrupted AX can still use his powers
He would turn into a mindless Demonic beast, he wouldn't be to Cast them.

What does it matter that his conscience is elsewhere, Akuto will passively corrupts Alien X body and that's it.. After that Alien X will not be able to do anything.

What does it matter that his conscience is elsewhere, Akuto will passively corrupts Alien X body and that's it.. After that Alien X will not be able to do anything.
Are people reading AX profile or something? AX powers + consciousness are located in a Pocket dimension meaning that no matter what happened to Alien x body he still can use his powers from his pocket dimension

Are people reading AX profile or something? AX powers + consciousness are located in a Pocket dimension meaning that no matter what happened to Alien x body he still can use his powers from his pocket dimension
So if his whole body is destroyed how is it supposed to affect Akuto?

Alien X is incapped, he has no feats to regenerate his body from destruction or resist corruption, besides from what I see Alien X can't do anything against Akuto, so Akuto take this via passive corruption. So it doesn't matter if Alien X's consciousness is somewhere else, since his body is destroyed and he has no abilities that affect Akuto as far as I can see.

Alien X is incapped, he has no feats to regenerate his body from destruction or resist corruption, besides from what I see Alien X can't do anything against Akuto, so Akuto take this via passive corruption. So it doesn't matter if Alien X's consciousness is somewhere else, since his body is destroyed and he has no abilities that affect Akuto as far as I can see.
Did you like even read the thread? Ben can use AX powers from his pocket dimension therfore AX body being corrupted means absolutely nothing since Ben can still use his powers from the Pocket dimension he doesn't need regen feats or any ***** like that

Did you like even read the thread? Ben can use AX powers from his pocket dimension therfore AX body being corrupted means absolutely nothing he doesn't need regen feats or any ***** like that
So this is like Immo 9, it means that your real body is somewhere else, and if it is not destroyed you will not die completely, but if you can not even regenerate your body to return to the battle it will be useless that you are somewhere else, since it would be victory by Incap.

So this is like Immo 9, it means that your real body is somewhere else, and if it is not destroyed you will not die completely
Well something like that I guess

but if you can not even regenerate your body to return to the battle it will be useless that you are somewhere else, since it would be victory by Incap.
Regen doesn't matter Ben can still use AX powers from his Pocket dimension even if AX body is corrupted

Back