• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

StorytellingDemonKing

God Universes
He/Him
Hello! This is a continuation from this thread. It was accepted that everyone who scales to Peterhausen or Act 2 Akuto, will be upgraded to Low 7-C aka Small Town level. The profiles for Akuto and Hiroshi weren't unlocked so in the meantime I reworked Akuto's profile, adding scans and references. Here is the sandbox:

Most notable changes: Multiple Keys are merged into 5, divided into what I consider the 5 main arcs of the series. (more information about that is in the "Note" section)

Please note: I did not touch The Afterlife or the Void Body key besides slightly renaming the justification (also removed the "Unknown" speed rating for The Afterlife key) due to wanting to focus on earlier acts first.

Hopefully this is acceptable, if you have an issue with it, please say so. This is probably my biggest sandbox so far which is why I wouldn't be surprised I missed something.

Also, I only focused on Akuto's profile for now, since it's the biggest one for the series. I will rework others like Hiroshi, Junko, Keena and etc. the same way in the following weeks.

It should be accepted. But may I ask why you never request to apply the changes when the CRT got accepted?
You could go to all purposes and ask it to be unlocked, tho.

Welp anyway,

It should be accepted.
Hope so
But may I ask why you never request to apply the changes when the CRT got accepted?
I asked DT to unlock them and then kept bumping the thread for days lol
You could go to all purposes and ask it to be unlocked, tho.

Welp anyway,
Didn't even know that thread existed. But no point now might as well unlock the profile if this CRT passes.

Welp, you can ask any content moderator to unlock it, tho. They are already accepted.

True, but I will just wait. Better to get everything done in a single edit so that it doesn't need to be immediately locked or has to stay open to potential vandalism. I myself don't mind a bit more wait after making the sandbox. Already contacted some supporters, hopefully won't take long for this to pass.

Neutral on the actual ratings, but the formatting and stuff could use some work.

Neutral on the actual ratings, but the formatting and stuff could use some work.
Could you please give examples of the formatting? I mostly know I have to use {{}} brackets for tiers when copy-pasting it to the actual page, but otherwise, I don't see much wrong.

Ah, actually nvm. I have to do other stuff, and it's something that can be easily spruced up later.

I've seen worse formatting on the wiki, and this is fine enough for now.

Ah, actually nvm. I have to do other stuff, and it's something that can be easily spruced up later.

I've seen worse formatting on the wiki, and this is fine enough for now.
Alright, thank you for the input. Will wait for more input from others.

Personally still think that deleting the part 1 key when people scale to that one, but not to Low 7-C, makes things unnecessarily confusing on other profiles. Just keeping out sounds cleaner IMO.

Personally still think that deleting the part 1 key when people scale to that one, but not to Low 7-C, makes things unnecessarily confusing on other profiles. Just keeping out sounds cleaner IMO.
I don't think it does IMO. The justification for scaling could always include the calc and specifying it as "Scaling to Act 1/ BoS Akuto who did this feat". Something like that.

Also, what about other parts, like adding MHS+ Attack Speed for Akuto via lightning?

Keep in mind that keys are primarily to separate different stages of power, more so than arcs. So a 9-A power for one volume seems notable.

Mhh... how was the lightning described again? MHS+ lightning only applies for scientific lightning and stuff, so we need to check if it meets our standards in that regard.

Keep in mind that keys are primarily to separate different stages of power, more so than arcs. So a 9-A power for one volume seems notable.
Akuto fights Peterhausen the next volume so I dont think a powerup should really mean anything here. And if we started seperating keys for each power up it would become insanity. Act 5 alone could get 2 extra keys. So, for this series and someone like Akuto, I do think it would be better to simply combine Act 1-5
Mhh... how was the lightning described again? MHS+ lightning only applie to scientific lightning and stuff, so we need to check if it meets our standards in that regard.
It's cloud-to-ground, I have linked scans in the Empress Kazuko Electricity Manipulation justification.

Still have to disagree. I see more practical disadvantages with that than advantages.

Ah, that was the video game lightning, yes? Hmmmm... Well, one could argue that it doesn't count since it's part of the video game, but I guess I'm fine with it for the time being.

Still have to disagree. I see more practical disadvantages with that than advantages.
Will have to disagree with this too. I see a more practical advantage. As for your concerns regarding them, I will list them.

Point 1: Having keys merged will make other profile ratings confusing.
Answer: Simply specify they scale to Act 1 Akutos explosion and link it on their profile.
Edit: Also, I plan on reworking all the profiles, so if needed, they can be adjusted to Akutos ratings and keys.

Point 2: Keys should be made based on power-ups, not arcs.
Answer: Yes, but in Daimaou, It's not as clear-cut and sort of gradually evolves narratively, meaning it's difficult to go by power-ups, and if you do, each act might as well be divided into 2 keys.

As for, IMO, the benefit of merging:
The profile looks cleaner and less of a pain to read categories like AP.
Ah, that was the video game lightning, yes? Hmmm... Well, one could argue that it doesn't count since it's part of the video game, but I guess I'm fine with it for the time being.
Yes, but whatever learned in VPS can be taken out. In fact, another example of this lightning, is in Akutos Awakened image. You can see it in the background.

Last edited:
Well, we seem to go in circles what the key merging is concerned. So I will wait and see what others think about it.

Lightning speed is fine, I guess.

Well, we seem to go in circles what the key merging is concerned. So I will wait and see what others think about it.

Lightning speed is fine, I guess.
Alright, that's fair. Thank you for the input! I hope Akuto123 can respond since I know he has read the series. But I should probably also ask staff who know about profile standards in case I missed something.

Alright. Currently the agreements:
@DontTalkDT (Knowledgeable on the verse), @AKUTO123 (Knowledgeable on the verse), @ByAsura, @Dread, @Kuroneki00, @Dereck03

2 Staff members agree and 3 regular members, would this do for the changes to be applied since it's mostly a profile rework or should we wait for more input?

And I would still like an answer to this, since I have completed Junkos sandbox as well:
Btw, would it be better for me to make a new CRT each time I remake a profile, or could this be used as a general profile CRT for DKD characters?

Last edited:
I agree with DT here, also you should be able to apply this changes now.
Btw, would it be better for me to make a new CRT each time I remake a profile, or could this be used as a general profile CRT for DKD characters?
No, you have to make a CRT for each character apart unless you're bringing all of them in a single CRT.

Back