• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demon King Daimaou upgrades and changes

StorytellingDemonKing

God Universes
He/Him
Alrighty, so in this CRT I will try to have quite a few changes get accepted. Sort of a general CRT to some extent.

Attack Potency upgrades

This calculation got accepted: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Drite77/Demon_King_Daimaou:_Splitting_Clouds_redux

So, everyone who scales to base Akuto and Peterhausen will be upgraded to Low 7-C. Which is, the entire verse that has 8-C ratings currently.

Akuto Key changes

Next up, I want to propose merging Akuto's Act 1-5 self into a single key, this could be called "God Suhara Arc" since everything leads up to Akuto killing him. This is mostly for simplicity's sake since he already has a lot of keys. (And with the proposed AP changes, this would make more sense)

General Image CRT

Lastly, I want to focus on the profile images. If anyone has been to the profiles, they know most of the images are really low quality, I simply propose me changing them to higher quality, since I have them available. Also, I want to change the verse's main image to what was shown in this CRT: https://vsbattles.com/threads/dkd-verse-page-update.140196/
No one disagreed, DT as a staff even didn't mind so I think it would work better.

Honestly, the CRT is pretty straightforward IMO. Hopefully, there aren't too many contentions.

Honestly, you coudl have applied that verse image change already
Anyway, I'm good with 1 and 3.
What 2 is concerned, I'm usually not too much of a friend of lots of keys but since we already have them it seems like a waste to fuse them for little to no reason IMO.

Honestly, you coudl have applied that verse image change already
just making sure
Anyway, I'm good with 1 and 3.
Nice.
What 2 is concerned, I'm usually not too much of a friend of lots of keys but since we already have them it seems like a waste to fuse them for little to no reason IMO.
I feel like it would be better. Especially since a lot of people scaling to Low 7-C will scale to Akuto pre-act 5. An example of this would be Boichiro and Lily. I feel like merging would be better and simpler overall.

If they end up with the same stats it might be fine. Although, would they?
Like, would pre-arc 5 Akuto really scale to Boichirou?

If they end up with the same stats it might be fine. Although, would they?
Like, would pre-arc 5 Akuto really scale to Boichirou?
You got the order wrong, no? Boichiro will be scaling to Akuto.

Basically, either way, it's Akuto scaling to Peterhausen and then everyone can either scale to Peterhausen directly (Brave), or scale to Akuto. For example, Act 4 Akuto was decimated by Boichiro, Act 2 Akuto who kept up with Peterhausen was heavily damaged by Lily, and so on. Essentially, all 8-C characters become Low 7-C.

I will start updating the images for characters since I seriously doubt anyone will have contentions with that. also, this works as a bump so yeah, please give input for those who haven't :(

So, currently, both @DontTalkDT and @Starter_Pack agree to Low 7-C upgrades (staff), and @AKUTO123 who is a knowledgeable member. Also @Rozi seems to be fine with the upgrades. Can I start applying those changes? Or do I need more votes? The only thing that's kind of disputed is if we should merge Act 1-5 Akuto keys by DT. But just to add a reason, Act 6 counts as a standalone book (as the author puts it) so there isn't really a reason to keep Act 5-8 merged when the first 5 books are an arc.

Last edited:
Ok, so, I will start applying changes for Low 7-C upgrade.

@DontTalkDT would be great if you gave your opinion on Akutos key merging again and if you still feel the same about it.

Applied changes to everyone who scales to Low 7-C. Just Akuto and Hiroshi Miwa are left. (And again, if Akutos key for Act 1-5 should be merged)
So, would be great if those profiles would be opened up for a quick moment.

You got the order wrong, no? Boichiro will be scaling to Akuto.

Basically, either way, it's Akuto scaling to Peterhausen and then everyone can either scale to Peterhausen directly (Brave), or scale to Akuto. For example, Act 4 Akuto was decimated by Boichiro, Act 2 Akuto who kept up with Peterhausen was heavily damaged by Lily, and so on. Essentially, all 8-C characters become Low 7-C.
Ah, ok, so you want to upgrade Act 2 Akuto and go from there.

Yeah, that's fine then. I guess in that case the keys could also be fused.

But, just to be clear, Act 1 key should probably stay separate as there are characters that scale to it but neither to Act 2 Akuto nor Peterhausen (e.g. Junko)

Ah, ok, so you want to upgrade Act 2 Akuto and go from there.
Basically, yes.
Yeah, that's fine then. I guess in that case the keys could also be fused.

But, just to be clear, Act 1 key should probably stay separate as there are characters that scale to it but neither to Act 2 Akuto nor Peterhausen (e.g. Junko)
As for someone like Junko, she can scale to individual calcs that we already have, so I don't think it would be a problem to include Act 1 as part of a combined key for Akuto anyway. If needed we could also leave a note about that. Something like:
"Junko scales only to Act 1 Akuto in base without the sword of sohaya, which is why she isn't Low 7-C in BOS"

Back