• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akuma (Asura's Wrath) Vs The Incredible Hulk (comic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well can u pls give an explanation so i can take it to an account

The Hulk, mid-high diff.

The reasons are that Akuma, initially, has the strength, durability and speed advantage. But as the old saying goes, "the madder the Hulk gets, the stronger he gets". And his Regenerationn and resistance against Soul-afflicting attacks should be more than enough to allow him to get enraged enough to beat Akuma, eventually.

He'd start the fight by being dominated, but as the fight progressed, he'd just get stronger and stronger, while Akuma would be only more and more tired.

EliminatorVenom said:
The Hulk, mid-high diff.
The reasons are that Akuma, initially, has the strength, durability and speed advantage. But as the old saying goes, "the madder the Hulk gets, the stronger he gets". And his Regenerationn and resistance against Soul-afflicting attacks should be more than enough to allow him to get enraged enough to beat Akuma, eventually.

He'd start the fight by being dominated, but as the fight progressed, he'd just get stronger and stronger, while Akuma would be only more and more tired.
can i ask if Akuma did the raging demon will that work? If so then yeah that would give akuma the win with hella difficulty but if not then i agree

TISSG7Redgrave said:
EliminatorVenom said:
The Hulk, mid-high diff.

can i ask if Akuma did the raging demon will that work? If so then yeah that would give akuma the win with hella difficulty but if not then i agree
It would work, but the Hulk has resistance against soul-afflicting attacks.

so hulk would survive the raging demon? Cause resisting isn't the same as immunity but still that could happen

TISSG7Redgrave said:
so hulk would survive the raging demon? Cause resisting isn't the same as immunity but still that could happen
Probably. I mean, yeah, he isn't immune, but considering that the Raging Demon didn't managed to kill that blue-and-red illuminati guy, I would say that the Hulk can survive that.

problem is that Gill actually ressurected himself not because he had resistence to soul manipulation

TISSG7Redgrave said:
problem is that Gill actually ressurected himself not because he had resistence to soul manipulation
But that would indicate soul resistance, still. Cuz to ressurrect, you physical body die, and you manage to make it move and work again, it has nothing to do the soul. When your very own soul is destroyed, if it returns, it indicates soul Regenerationn or soul resistance.

And anyway, I believe the Hulk could endure at least one Raging Demon via Soul Resistance, and that would surprise Akuma enough to allow the green goliath to take him down.

hmm good point EV i won't count my votes so its

Hulk:1

Akuma:0

@jockey give a good reason or your votes won't count thats the rule

Akuma starts off with the better Attack Potency, if he can finish Hulk before he's fully enraged he might win. Then, again it's not hard for the Hulk to become enraged...Well I'll give it to Akuma due to soul hax...

Yeah, i'll go with Akuma, the fact that he has two Raging Demon (one more powerful than the other) suggest that if Hulk survives the weaker one, Akuma won't hesitate to use the second one.

Akuma should take this fight without difficulty, his default strength and speed are much higher than Hulk's. Also the soul hax would be very potent.

Akuma's attack potency and speed are higher, but Hulk might be able to still harm him and his Regenerationn should allow him to live.

So, I would say... Hulk if Akuma doesn't go his hardest against him

Hulk indeed does have some pretty solid mind and soul messing resistance

EDIT-

This demon eats souls

can't bear hulk's soul

there are some outliers and words of god and statements from other characters that pretty much peg the hulk as un-soul-mind-messable,but the above ones are a few of the explicit examples which are very rare.I agree to the fact tho that the scans provided don't explicity deal with soul "attack" resistance,but they show "soul power",i think

Victories don't have to be based on death. If opponents had to kill each other Hulk would probably regenerate each time and get more powerful via his rage, granting him the win. However other methods fot winning are allowed.

Akuma is a very brutal fighter and isn't going to fall for CIS. Plus his soul hax may not determine the fight but will certainly prove to give Hulk a hard time.

I give it to Akuma via KO'ing him with superior AP at first and speed that can blitz him.

well changed the op to KO or death but so far

Akuma:5

Hulk:4

I'm going for Akuma for the same reason the people above me said.

He starts off very strong at first and I think he can put him down if he doesn't mess around.

@ZeroHour666 Could you please elaborate? Responses without any reasoning aren't accounted for.

Hmm. That is probably an outlier. You should read this. Actually... that is from a game. What does it have to do with comic Hulk?

KuuIchigo said:
Hmm. That is probably an outlier. You should read this.
Also crossover games are clearly not canon towards the comic book version.

Hulk is comparable to Thor (inb4 no power-scaling even though Hulk and Thor are clearly on the same level or at least comparable) so no, its not an outlier for Hulk to be FTL

Why on God's Earth does this wiki think Thanos is only massively hypersonic+ wtf? You people do realize that the comic guidebooks are a joke? Like a massive one where the writers are just screwing around? They don't even read half the stuff they write in them

Hulk has soul attack resistance and once he gets angry he will be more powerful than akuma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back