• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alicorn twilight sparkle by quennyqueen-d5ubrht
Aku

Twilight Sparkle vs Aku

Twilight - 0

Aku - 0

Both are 7-A, Twilight is an Alicorn.

Twilight does not have access to EoH or Rinbow Power or anything of similar nature.

Speed is Equalized.

Twilight has no info on Aku, except that he is a shapeshifting very evil being.

Aku has much information on Twilight Sparkle, knowing of her techniques, intelligence and power.

The battle takes place in mountainous field at Twilight, 50 feet apart, Twilight is in the air.

Hmmm, Maybe Aku due to Shapeshifting and time travel powers, maybe he could send Twilight to the End of Time, in a straight up Phsyical fight I would still go with Aku due to having Shapeshifting, he could probably impale Twilight with his claws and stuff, I vote Aku with Mid to High Difficulty.

Holyhotsauce said:
Hmmm, Maybe Aku due to Shapeshifting and time travel powers, maybe he could send Twilight to the End of Time, in a straight up Phsyical fight I would still go with Aku due to having Shapeshifting, he could probably impale Twilight with his claws and stuff, I vote Aku with Mid to High Difficulty.

Aku's time portal really only worked cause Jack was caught off guard and thought he could slash it.

ok so, Twilight sees Aku screech out this bizarre circle that makes a cylindrical shape around her and simply teleports out of it. Even then Aku did it as an absolute last resort cause he didnt want to lose as he is a coward, he has never used it since due to pride and woul not start a fight with it, likely only try using it if/when Twilight got him to near death.

As the OP I'm not trying to vouch for Twilight or AKu, but you cant put their abilities in a vacuum, Twilight would not do any action similar to Jack to keep her in the portal long enough for it to take effect and have her fall through, arguably she could even fly out since Jack "fell" through it.

eh, Aku is still phsically stronger and could probably win in a physical straight up fight, however twilight likes to keep her distance in a fight prefering to use spells and stuff, however when her spells have no effect on Aku then she will start to panick as Aku shapeshifts more and more until he eventually gets one too many hits in and kills twilight, eh, I still vote Aku.

Back