• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jinsye

She/Her
So, it's another time to put two characters from two games you know nothing about. You know how this ends up.

Planning on playing EBF soon enough tho.

3-A versions used of course.

Speed Equalized

Who wins?

The Entity (Dead By Daylight): 2

Akro: 0

Akron
The entity dead by daylight fanart by inkary-dayeys2

"Just being near a ridiculously small portion of the Entity's power (We're talking a chess piece imbued with its power) is enough to completely shatter the minds of anyone even remotely close to it."

-Battles that happen Weekly

Ok, for the moment I vote The Entity thanks to his passive mind screw, it acts directly on Akron before he has time to think

WeeklyBattles said:
Can Akron's power null affect a metaphysical being?
Define "Metaphysical" in this context.

Also being too near to Akron wipes people from existence

@Gar Nah, more like a few hundreds of metres, if you are reffering to Akron.

If you are referring to the Entity, i dunno.

Kaltias said:
Define "Metaphysical" in this context.

Also being too near to Akron wipes people from existence
Metaphysical in the sense that the Entity exists between the physical world and the dream world and between reality and abstraction, and is capable of trapping its prey within a metaphysical concept known as the Bloodweb in order to torture them.

Kaltias said:
@Gar Nah, more like a few hundreds of metres, if you are reffering to Akron.

If you are referring to the Entity, i dunno.
Of course, if it was 4km he wouldn't have lost to Vitia-Oh too soon?

I dunno. Probably not.

Godcat is implied to be a semi-abstract of sort, but i don't recall anything saying that he could kill her avatars if he wanted to (Even if he is vastly superior to them, by this point)

Doesn't need to since SBA says max range UP to 4KM.

Back