• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Isn't 682 going to go through some pretty big revisions soon or something like that? It might be better to wait

It resisted being reality warped and nulled so that it was just a cat with no special abilities whatsoever that could be easily killed by the security team.

Speaking of which 682 should have disease manip, it gave a guy bubonic plague, toxoplasmosis, and subacute regional lymphadenitis...

normally i would say that Akrons nullification basically gets him the win instantly since EBF dispel/power null is extremely powerful (lances, and by extension, everyones, dispel is poweful enough to remove mid-godly regen form guys as bullshit as reinhard), and even though thats a NLF to end all NLFs, i'll just say that akron would probably win after an absurdly long fight as he eventually gets rid of most of 682s powers.

do we know to what level he resists it?

because EBF/BH dispel is believed to able to negate mid-godly regen (from a lance vs reinahrd thread)

682 resisted being transformed into a housecat with no normal powers whatsoever, and in its fight with 2722 they decided that stranding it in space would be more effective than using some of its other weapons, like its weaponized power nullifying bombs.

i'm actually of the mind that thats him either not really ever losing his powers or being given his powers back by his true form, though thats probably not true.

i honestly just can't see 682 being totally unaffected by this level of power nullification, which is leagues above power null that can negate mid-godly regen and literally everything the main EBF cast can do (including the slimed status).

Slimed comes from fooder enemies actually. The main cast can't do that (Akron's null is still far above that tho)

Hmm.... This is troubling.

I'll just camp out here.

• power nullification intensifies
other than that, a combination of his void and pocket reality manip should put him a state where he can "get out of range" of the universe bust (assuming HHS doesnt restrict it now that it's been brought up), also his black hole was strong enough to "twisy space and time beyond recognition", so he might not count as part of that universe at that point.

They warped reality.

He was turned into a cat. Transmutation.

Transmutation via reality warping. Just like our good ol' friend Calypso

Id just like to point out that in response to soemthing trying to null 682s power, 682 instakilled them without even touching them despite the fact that they could just dream that they couldnt be harmed

The Everlasting said:
Dreaming so something is a cat and as a result making it a cat is transmutation now?
Via.

Reality.

Warping.

i'd still say akron wins, even after the universe bust goews off, the sheer power of his black hole and said black hole and and a decent area arounda re pocket relaities, and not affected (the only way i see this not working is if 682 dies while in the pocket reality, but the nature of said pocket reality might make that not work as well as it should)

Nothing on Akrons profile suggests he can survive a Low 2-C automatic universe bust, and even if 682 isnin a pocket reality the universe would still be destroyed

i'm fairly certain that even the weakest pocket realities are separate from the universes the person who controls them lives in.

universe --------------------------------> pocket reality

universe goes boom (and ceases to have ever existed), pocket reality is likely completely unaffected

even if 682 dies in the pocket reality, there is a good chance, based on the fact that the pocket reality is basically a black hole inside of a black hole if i remember correctly, that a part or even a majority or the pocket reality would be destroyed.

(there is also a decent chance that akron is able to nullify this but thats beside the point since that is one hell of a NLF)

wait, so 682's universe bust destroys the universe it came from?

by that logic akron can kill him while he's inside of the pocket reality and be totally fine.

• akron creates a black hole
  • makes it a pocket reality
  • pulls 682 into it somehow or by 682 charging him
  • akron tears him several new assholes via sheer AP and power nullification
  • 682 dies, and the battlefield that they WERE in is destroyed, leaving akron adn his pocket reality

Which 682 resists

Which 682 resists

682 doesn't actually charge things that don't attack it first in character, he's actually highly intelligent and observant against unknown threats

This is 4-B 682 which i believe has higher ap than Akron, and 682 resists power null

The pocket reality isnt an alternate realm, and would be destroyed in the universe bust

at this rate this is rapidly becoming inconclusive, since while 682 can adapt to be stupidly strong (even way stronger than akron), akron is totally capable of creating an infinite regression of pocket realities (can make black holes pocket realities, can make more black holes inside said pocket reality, etc. (though i highly doubt this will be taken into consideration, since it's borderline NLF, but regardless)), and i highly doubt 682 is even able to adapt to be fast enough to to catch him at that point, even if akron can't really hurt him or slow him down.

(also he can negate up to mid-godly regen, and resurrections, which makes adaption signifigantly less useful (being on the verge of death but really hard to hurt isn't exactly a great situation, even for 682))

Speed is equalized, and even then technically 682 is allowed to adapt to be faster due to the rule changes

Back