• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akron vs. Grey Goo

Jinsye

She/Her
This is prooooobably a stomp but..... I wanna try it anyways.

3-A Goo vs. 3-A EBF3 Akron

Speed Equalized... I guess somehow?

SBA otherwise.

Who wins?

Akro: 0

Grey Goo: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Grey Goo2
AkronGameArt

P O W E R N U L L

Either that or just making Goo Cease to Exist if it tries to eat Akron.

Would the erasure effect something that is literally the size of the universe?

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Would the erasure effect something that is literally the size of the universe?
No. And tbh if this thing can convert space-time into matter it could possibly survive space-time erasure to a degree anyway.

Akron still most likely drains the Grey Goo however.

Not the whole being at once, the range is terrible.

However, considering Akron Dwarfs Upon Dwarfs Upon Dwarfs his EBF 3 self that was baseline, it's definitely within his capabilities.

Yeah, his EBF3 self says that "entire universes must come to an end" before gods like himself can be killed.

3-A Goo < multiple universes (3-D of course) <<< EBF3 Akron.

I dont know much about Akron but if he clamed that universe(s) must end before he can die. Grey Goo has destroyed 2 universes. Technically they were different Grey Goos but their power set is nearly identical. The only difference (that I am aware of) is that Grey Goo in Back for Seconds can Time Jump.

Akron is losing his 3-A key.

Only reason why it wasn't implemented yet is because I want to sort out some things first

Back