• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

AkatsukiVerse Kazuma discussion

So, hi, I'm new here.

I just wanted to discuss about the character Satou Kazuma, because I love the character but some things are not where they should.

First of all, the post about Kazuma being Street level because of the "falling from the second floor of a mansion" feat (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...1/Satou_Kazuma_Street_Level_(9-C)_Calculation) it's... Wrong

In that part of the novel is described how Kazuma was heavily buffed by Aqua before going into the mansion, so, that feat would go to the "Buffed by Aqua" key.

Aside from that, the feat of Kazuma "effortlessy dragging 200 kg of weight" is wrong too, because only one of the three men that Kazuma grabbed showed an attempt to resist his pull, not "three adults actively resisting his pull"

Still, there are some things that haven't been talked about Kazuma, like being able to cut through a high ranked demon tentacle, or how he killed a giant wild boar, or how he survived hits from a metal robot that could move faster than the eyesight and how he was just a bit stunned after he was hitted by an animated armor... etc. (There are more feats I want to talk about... But maybe later)

So... Yeah, that's all folks (also, Why Aqua/Wiz doesn't have FTL reaction/combat speed after showing how they blocked laser attacks?)

First of all, the post about Kazuma being Street level because of the "falling from the second floor of a mansion" feat (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...1/Satou_Kazuma_Street_Level_(9-C)_Calculation) it's... Wrong

In that part of the novel is described how Kazuma was heavily buffed by Aqua before going into the mansion, so, that feat would go to the "Buffed by Aqua" key.
I agree with this, I remember it well.
Aside from that, the feat of Kazuma "effortlessy dragging 200 kg of weight" is wrong too, because only one of the three men that Kazuma grabbed showed an attempt to resist his pull, not "three adults actively resisting his pull"
I don't remember well how this scene develops, I would need to see the scan. Although that would only downgrade his LS from Peak Human to Athletic Human, because he's still dragging 200kg. The 9-C feat of Kazuma dragging the three guys is still correct, the calculation only takes the weight of the three guys into account, it doesn't take into account the factor of the guys resisting Kazuma's pull.
Still, there are some things that haven't been talked about Kazuma, like being able to cut through a high ranked demon tentacle, or how he killed a giant wild boar, or how he survived hits from a metal robot that could move faster than the eyesight and how he was just a bit stunned after he was hitted by an animated armor... etc. (There are more feats I want to talk about... But maybe later)
I remember some things like this, but before making any decisions about it, we have to see the scans.
So... Yeah, that's all folks (also, Why Aqua/Wiz doesn't have FTL reaction/combat speed after showing how they blocked laser attacks?)
We would have to prove that these lasers have properties of real light. Especially since they are magic lasers.

I remember some things like this, but before making any decisions about it, we have to see the scans.

We would have to prove that these lasers have properties of real light. Especially since they are magic lasers.
Alright... That means I have to make a hella Lot of scans... Good thing that I remember i'm wich volume happens every feat

I agree with this, I remember it well.
I don't remember well how this scene develops, I would need to see the scan. Although that would only downgrade his LS from Peak Human to Athletic Human, because he's still dragging 200kg. The 9-C feat of Kazuma dragging the three guys is still correct, the calculation only takes the weight of the three guys into account, it doesn't take into account the factor of the guys resisting Kazuma's pull.

(Kazuma cutting through a high ranking demon tentacle)

(Kazuma killing without efford the giant wild boar)

(Kazuma being just a bit stunned after being hitted by an armor strong enough to resist Darkness attacks... I don't know if the last part helps, but there it is)

(Kazuma getting hit by the robot, that moved this (https://imgur.com/a/yoq8gHM) fast, although it broke a pair of his ribs, he still could struggle against Megumin and use Steal on the robot... maybe that part goes to Stamina? I don't know...)

Like I said, I agree with that.

So, I also agree with that, Kazuma can still be 9-C for the feat of dragging the three guys, but his LS should go down to Athletic Human.

(Kazuma cutting through a high ranking demon tentacle)

(Kazuma killing without efford the giant wild boar)

I have a couple of reasons for not taking that into account as notable feats.

1) The tentacles are generally pure meat without bones, they are easier to cut.
2) Kazuma did all that with a sword, which is definitely not the same as doing it with his bare hands.

(Kazuma being just a bit stunned after being hitted by an armor strong enough to resist Darkness attacks... I don't know if the last part helps, but there it is)

The feat for armor surviving Darkness hits is just Durability, so it doesn't really help much. Also, scaling Kazuma from Darkness makes no sense, Megumin without mana has proven to be stronger than Kazuma and he is represented as someone with average stats.

(Kazuma getting hit by the robot, that moved this (https://imgur.com/a/yoq8gHM) fast, although it broke a pair of his ribs, he still could struggle against Megumin and use Steal on the robot... maybe that part goes to Stamina? I don't know...)

This can be calculated, it is definitely 9-B.

The feat for armor surviving Darkness hits is just Durability, so it doesn't really help much. Also, scaling Kazuma from Darkness makes no sense, Megumin without mana has proven to be stronger than Kazuma and he is represented as someone with average stats.
I didn't meant to make Kazuma scale to Darkness, it was to emphasize the durability of the armor

Kazuma matchup need help guys (I know his opponent btw so no need to worry about not knowing the other character)

Back