• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
this is stomp for bill cipher this is like 2-a vs low 1-c

plus he lost many of his powers so his power usage is limited while bill cipher on the other hand dont lose his powers plus his resistant to spac-time manipulation and reality warping plus bill is immortal

Omni-everything said:
this is stomp for bill cipher this is like 2-a vs low 1-c
plus he lost many of his powers so his power usage is limited while bill cipher on the other hand dont lose his powers plus his resistant to spac-time manipulation and reality warping plus bill is immortal
low 1-c is Bipper, not his base form

the strongest version of base form Bill is 2-a

I don't think you two get it.

Bill at full power is 'At least 2-A' meaning this is the bare minimum of his power. His 1-C rating is due to the fact that 7-11 dimensional beings were afraid of his power.

As for the battle, Bill takes this. Even with the 'At least 2-A' lowball, Bill is way more haxed than Akatosh. However, this may still be a speedblitz for Akatosh since I don't really know the extent of his Omnipresence.

All in all, if you take the lowball, it's fair. Just equalize speed.

Sir Ovens said:
I don't think you two get it.

Bill at full power is 'At least 2-A' meaning this is the bare minimum of his power. His 1-C rating is due to the fact that 7-11 dimensional beings were afraid of his power.

As for the battle, Bill takes this. Even with the 'At least 2-A' lowball, Bill is way more haxed than Akatosh. However, this may still be a speedblitz for Akatosh since I don't really know the extent of his Omnipresence.

All in all, if you take the lowball, it's fair. Just equalize speed.
exactly what i was trying to say

ima equalize speed

Back