• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Akame ennoodzuno
Ryuko Matoi4

Akame vs Ryuko

Both are tier 7-A

Akame is in her Ennoodzuno Mode and Ryuko is in True Life Fiber Synchronize tier

Both have no knowledge or prep time

FIght takes place in a forest clearing, starting distance is 20 meters

both are in-character

Akame DOES NOT have access to her One Hit Kill

Speed is equalized

Round 2: both of them have full knowledge of each other and have a day of prep, both are bloodlusted and Akame can use her OHK

Can you even restrict Akame's OHK? That seems very unfair considering Ryuko has the AP and Durability advantage along with her other abilities Akame cannot deal with

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Can you even restrict Akame's OHK? That seems very unfair considering Ryuko has the AP and Durability advantage along with her other abilities Akame cannot deal with
Ryuko stomps regardless of it, her poison is useless against someone with Ryuko's regen and Ryuko has such a massive AP advantage that she's the one who OHK's

That said, I'm genuinely curious as to why the OP bothered to restrict it, I mean what....Is Ryuko losing without it?

On a Mid-Low scale, useless.

Fight starts, the blades hit each other, Ryuko slices through Murasane and kills her.

Akame is Baseline 7A, in a world where Baseline 7As are constantly one shot in groups, by individuals who combined are weaker then Satsuki who is equal to 7A Ryuko, that's kind of a massive problem for her.

AquaWaifu said:
you guys did read Akame's profile right? she has Regenerationn nullification
With a different sword used in a weaker form that Ryuko can oneshot. 7-A Akame doesnt have it

AquaWaifu said:
thats a pretty ballsy assumption
Ballsy implies there's a risk, I'm not wrong.

Edit: Oh wait I am wrong, it's only with Kirichimonji, never mind, now it's REALLY one sided.

Read the Edit I did above.

AquaWaifu said:
you guys did read Akame's profile right? she has Regenerationn nullification
That is a different sword. Kiriichimonji is the one with regen nullification, but Murasame is the one with the OHKO poison. So unless she decides to duel-weild (which she has never been shown to do), it is one or the other, she can't have both OHKO poison and Regen Nullification at the same time.

This was already done, and it was determined as a stomp, seeing as the poison won't be able to kill Ryuko thanks to her regen, and Akame is vastly inferior in everything except skill, and that still won't help against Ryuko's regen

Unfortunately Gamagori vs Akame was already done by me, apparently that's a stomp as well.

That's why it was a stomp then. MK.II Gamagori vs, Akame should be a fair battle. 7-C versions, I don't think, because iirc Akame is well above baseline

Gamagori himself has quite alot of armor.

Also, Akame isn't all that high above 7C considering that said Low7B was hardly serious.

I'm positive that armor or not, he feels 7-A attacks

7-C Gamagori is baseline because he is>>>>Low 7-C Mako.

Back