• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Akame wins, by studies and calculation done by this wiki and other wikis I have visited X'D....that took long X'D....who's idea is it that Kirito and Akame fight in the first place?

BigBangOverlordBuster said:
Akame wins, by studies and calculation done by this wiki and other wikis I have visited X'D....that took long X'D....who's idea is it that Kirito and Akame fight in the first place?
The OPs idea. Lol

I think this is reasonably fair now.

Still going with Akame due to far superior fighting skills, tactics and overall better skillset.

Doesn't really work that way. Murasame autokills unless the body is already dead, doesn't have a heart or has anti-poison.

Also, his regen is pathetic and only kicks in MID-combat. He doesn't really have battle regen outside of battle.

Yes. He dies with a cut.

His regen is not so high against people of his level. Akame most definitely is with speed equalized.

BruceTheBatman said:
His regen should hold that off for a bit.
Regen won't do anything as Akame could cut Leone and it'd still kill her. "As long as it has a beating heart, it will die." That's the rule of the Teigu Murasame.

Back