• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame ga Kill Scaling revision, and tier changes

I recall seeing on one thread that we use the Explosion Radius/Area page when deciding on the AP for large characters.

The Danger Beast is 18.6 kilometers long. That would be 7-B+ to the lower end of 7-A

If SCP-3000 is Low 6-B for being as long as it is. I don't see any issues with rating this creature based on its size.

We still have yet to make a full consensus. I still beleive the arguments against 4'th Form Tatsumi and higher scaling to Shikotazer are false, and there's a potential storm feat in chapter 55

I'm still waiting for the results of the storm feat. If it wasn't obvious enough, I agree at scaling Tatsumi from Giant Robot, as it could withstand his High6-C attack but not Tatsumi's

Yeah. From a glance, the attack didn't even seem to strain Shikotazer in any way whatsoever. It's not unusual for characters on this wiki to be scaled to attacks that are vastly more powerful than their normal attacks.

For instance. Lord Boros' scales to his Colapsing Star Roaring Cannon, making him both High 6-A and 5-B. Because his body can handle the energy output, therefore his durability scales via newton's third law.

Menthuthuyoupi is 7-C, and others scale to him from a feat that used a good deal of his power. Via newton's third law. Even if large attack somewhat drained Shikotaxer, it would still scale to Purge dura.

Tatsumi scales for easily punching through purge and all its attacks. Especially since he rammed directly through the central core where the large attack was fired from.

Anyways Triforce, what results do you expect from that storm?

Tatsumi attacked a slightly damaged spot, but the damage was caused by him (and Wave), so it still scales. I believe the storm to be somewhat between Low 7-C to 7-B, as it would make sense for the scaling and I was told it would be likely tier 7.

TriforcePower1 said:
I'm still waiting for the results of the storm feat. If it wasn't obvious enough, I agree at scaling Tatsumi from Giant Robot, as it could withstand his High6-C attack but not Tatsumi's

RIP that storm feat, it's probably gonna get downgraded so we'll need to re calculate it.

The density of air is like 1.2 kg per cubic meter. And air makes up the bulk of the mass in the volume of the cloud. I really don't think any downgrades need to be happening.

But in the event storm calcs somehow get downgraded to 0.5 grams per cubic meter, Budo will be changed to Higher with Solid Shooter. Not aure about Mine though.

Once the Shikotazer calc is revised to full accuracy, and Triforce gets his calc through. I'll make a new thread to orgnaize the changes.

Purge Shikotazer 4'th Form Tatsumi, Tyrant, Esdeath, and Ennodzuno Akame will all either be High 7-A or High 6-C depending on if we go with pulverization or vaporization.

Bulat-DC-Part1
Bulat-DC-Part2
Pretty significant for a character that prior to this had no DC feats what so ever. Then again most the verse has almost no DC feats anyway.

Yeah, it's Zero judging by Akame's outfit.

I can't tell how powerful that feat is. It seems to be vaporization of some degree. I'd be surprised if it were to be above 8-A. And even that's highballing it.

it's a physical attack (incursio has zero ability to vape), so it must be him splitting the earth open.

Okay, so we still need to scale him to this feat
5B66E317-1F75-45A3-A217-4B9278207898
He overpowered the water snake ramming at him. Hopefully the Anime can give us speed

A buddy of mine, Mr Bambu calced the result of Purge Shikotazer's attack using some more revised figures. I beleive these are the most accurate yields.

Updated alternative to the calc. Credit goes to Mr Bambu

Spherical Cap Volume (Chord AB is diameter, depth is height): 5.598 x 10^9 cubic meters (5.598 x 10^15 cubic centimeters)

Half-Sphere Volume: 2.197 x 10^10 cubic meters (2.197 x 10^16 cubic centimeters)

We'll say cement and granite. Cubic meter is equal to 1 mil cc.

Pulverization Method:

214 j/cc x (5.598e15) = 1.198 x 10^18 Joules, or Mountain level 286 megatons

214 j/cc x (2.197e16) = 4.702 x 10^18 Joules, or Small Island level 1123 megatons

Vaporization Method:

First we need to convert our volume to mass. Density of granite is 2750 kg/m^3.

Spherical Cap Mass: 1.537 x 10^13 kg

Half Sphere Mass: 8.168 x 10^13 kg

Vaporization of Granite is 6077872 J/kg

6077872 J/kg x (1.537e13) = 9.342 x 10^19 Joules, or Island level 22.32 gigatons

6077872 J/kg x (8.168e13) = 4.964 x 10^20 Joules, or Large Island level118.6 gigatons

Based on the scans. Pulverization of a half sphere is more likely. So, in my opinion as a person unfamiliar with the verse, this should be considered a Small Island level feat.

Credit goes to Mr Bambu

Edit: Just realized the results here are eerily similar to the original Naruto Forums result.

It's comparable enough to stone, that we generally use it if no material is specified in the series, and strongly resembles stone.

I've asked one of the calc group members that previously evaluated the blog (Antoniofer) to evaluate the revised value. And the other one, Spino said that the calc will be good once revised. Witch it has been.

Also, I propose that Akame's profile be unlocked. There's no reason whatsoever for it to be locked in the first place imo. She's not a heavily wanked or controversial character like Saitama, Goku, Yhwach, etc. Nor is she a target for heavy vandalism. Those are the conditions a character must fit to be locked by default. And Akame is niether of those.

No they did it because someone was removing threads from her wall.

Still disagree with it being locked.

I don't see how Murasame can be wanked. Throught the series it's drilled into the reader's head that it has limits. Very clearly defined limits. She's not like Saitama, Ben Tennysno, Goku, Yhwach, etc. That are victims of major NLF's based on things in those series that can be interpreted as much stronger than they actually are.Plus, massive fanbases that actively wank them.

Akame has none of these issues.

Tell that for the fanboy in the outside. >_>

Same with Mahapadma who is wanked,i read somewhere Mahapadma is universal like Ren time stop,i mean wtf......

I've never heard of Murasame reaching Yhwach levels of wank. At most, it's just people not being 100% informed on how it works.

I've never heard of Mahapadma being wanked like that. I don't see how it can, especially since it also has clearly defined limits.

Neither ability really has any room for NLF wank or anything like that. Neither Akame, Nor Esdeath should be locked.

Back