• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame Ga Kill Characters and Danger Beasts Profiles

Over the next couple weeks, I will be creating more profiles for more characters from both AGK and AGK Zero. Along with this, I will be creating profiles that will feature the Danger Beasts and my guesses on their powers based on postscripts and feats in the two series. If there are profiles that have nothing on them, I just don't want the admins taking them down, as I am doing college and don't always have the time to do, but will work on them with any free time I have.

This is mainly a heads up for the admins to not take down any incomplete profiles for this series.

I am afraid that we cannot allow unfinished stub profiles to remain. My apologies, but you will have to finish the character profiles before you post them here.

Antvasima said:
I am afraid that we cannot allow unfinished stub profiles to remain. My apologies, but you will have to finish the character profiles before you post them here.
They will be listed as Unknown stats. They won't be completely empty of information. Most will be set with characters in the same series until I can go through them throughly.

Well, would it be so bad to wait with posting them until after you have had the time to go through the statistics?

I don't have long amounts of time to be able to do that. That's why they'll be listed as Unknown or scaled to other characters. But my schedule might be lightening so I may be able to do that, though it's not a guarantee. Though I'll try my best to get them out. Though I will say, the Danger Beast big profile I will be making will not be one of those I can rush with and will need a lot of time to complete, with finding pictures and translating somethings. So that one is the only exception I'll need when it comes down it being listed purely as unknown, as there are thirty-one different beasts and they all need proper statistics.

Well, just write one profile at a time, and take the time that you need instead. There is no required hurry.

Before people start deleting those profiles, I gave Drellix permission to create the Danger Beast profiles. However, unless we know all about the danger beast profiles and their respective stats, I suggest making one profile at a time.

Repeat: Make one profile at a time. Finish maing said profile, and make another one again.

@Lina: I planned on doing the same thing as the Grimm Creatures from the RWBY verse here as well

Do you have the guidebook for the Grimm creatures from RWBY? However, the page shown here for the Grimm seems to be fine as it is, as the Grimm seem to be of varying strength and size anyways. Keep in mind that this single page covered all the Grimm creatures shown.

If you want to add more creatures, wait until Season 4 officially airs, and ends.

Back