• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame (Ennoodzuno) vs Mega Metagross

I mean, look at all of Metagross' advantages. Akame has problems against armored opponents and had to hit the weak spot of Wave's armor multiple times to have a chance of breaking through it. How's she going to do that against a metal dude with limited stamina? Isn't he made of metal?

Not only the fact that Akame can't use her most powerful asset, her poisoned sword, but also check out what she's against:

• Telekinesis
  • Flight
  • Magnetism Manipulation (goodbye sword)
  • Mind Manipulation
  • Poison Immunity
Lol?

BoomeYang said:
Lol.

Yeah Tatsumi vs Akame would be better.

There's already a thread for this one.

Tatsumi vs Metagross I meant..

I don't know, can't Metagross just control Neuntote and Incursio like he would do to Murasame?

The real cal howard said:
Tatsumi vs Metagross I meant..
I know, I'm just joking.

Burning Full Fingers said:
I don't know, can't Metagross just control Neuntote and Incursio like he would do to Murasame?
Isn't Incursio fused with his body at this point?

Howard.....

How do you physically look at the profile for Akame....NOT SEE that her only Hax is useless against an opponent with everything mentioned above? How do you even....?

Today really isn't Akame's lucky day huh? But seriously, Tatsumi would be better

I'm gonna be honest: I didn't see the whole "can't affect machines" thing till much later and was trying to save face this entire time.

Yeah, Metagross stomps Akame badly, given that it is a machine and probably has no "biology" that Murasume's poison can affect. That said. I don't think Steel-Type Pokemon in general can be affected by Murasume's poison, even "organic" ones like Lucario, given that Steel-Types are immune to poisons.

The real cal howard said:
I'm gonna be honest: I didn't see the whole "can't affect machines" thing till much later and was trying to save face this entire time.
Dude, just accept you made a mistake (which I can't even call a mistake by the way) no one is gonna say shit about it. You have nothing to save face from. You think your reputation is gonna get a hit because you made a vs thread that results in a stomp? Really dude? Don't be hard on yourself.

Back