• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yomi_Schwarz

She/Her
Condition's

-Speed Equalised

-No Knowledge of each other

-Fight's at the kingdom of liones

-Both Are In character but willing to kill each other

Chill Estarossa
Fleet admiral sakazuki akainu by jayto91-d92coz2

if akainu hates esterossa he gets stomped,

otherwise i see this as a close match but i go with....akainu, his range is bigger and esterossa's full counter only works on physical attacks, but akainus lava-DF-powers should be counted as magical which means that full counter will have little use in this fight,

all in all, akainu mid to high difficulty...

Casual/In character Akainu: probably has his soul stolen.

Bloodlusted akainu: oneshots.

PaChi2 said:
Casual/In character Akainu: probably has his soul stolen.

Bloodlusted akainu: oneshots.
We are using akainu in character also pls give a more detailed explanation

GreatestSin said:
if akainu hates esterossa he gets stomped,

otherwise i see this as a close match but i go with....akainu, his range is bigger and esterossa's full counter only works on physical attacks, but akainus lava-DF-powers should be counted as magical which means that full counter will have little use in this fight,

all in all, akainu mid to high difficulty...
1 vote for akainu

okay, @Yomi, in character, unless he is ordered to or already knows his enemy (and wants him dead), akainu wont go for the kill with his bests attacks. Estarossa can extract his soul to devour it any time as he doesnt have soul resistance, and this is something he does usually to humans.

Blood lusted akainu will go to kill estarossa, and is comfortably island+ while estarossa is island. He oneshots at the start of the fight.

Sakazuki is literally made of magma so i don't think he has a soul that Estarossa can steal. Sakazuki one-shot's at the start of the fight anyways.

PaChi2 said:
okay, @Yomi, in character, unless he is ordered to or already knows his enemy (and wants him dead), akainu want go for the kill with his bests attacks. Estarossa can extract his soul to devour it any time as he doesnt have soul resistance, and this is something he does usually to humans.

Blood lusted akainu will go to kill estarossa, and is comfortably island+ while estarossa is island. He oneshots at the start of the fight.
Ok since were using both in character i'd assume you vote for estarossa? Also a question i want you to answer pachi ^_^ this "oneshot" attack cant be blocked by full counter? Yes or No?

magma shouldnt account for "physical attack" so... Estarossa's full counter wouldnt work on it.

@Doc when was it explained that a Logia ability made the user souless? because as far as it goes, akainu isnt made of magma per se (as in pure magma, its "magical"), otherwise Seastone wouldnt deactivate it. His body is made of magma, BUT he has a soul since everyone in one piece has souls (Big mom messes with that) and as he was a human before, he should retain his soul.

@Pachi

the soul-steal is a understandable argument but wouldnt it be NLF to assume he can simply take out the soul of someone? we dont know if there is a range limit or not, right now only normal humans got their souls stolen without any effort by demons, but if the demons could have done it to holy knights and above im pretty sure they would have done it...

in short, as long as esterossa or the other demons arent showing the ability to snap out someones souls like nothing i dont think such a general assumption can be made for all of them, (even the 10C who was the closest one to soul-hax required a black field that isolated escanor in order to take his soul out... and we all know that each commandment has their own strength so it is highly unlikely that esterossa can do the same)...

I think the soul steal's limits is if the person's magic power is too great for the eater to handle, like with Escanor.

But besides that, I think Akainu takes this.

Well, to be fair, Akainu's soul resistance right now is 0, the same as any other human, in NnT there have been showings of resistance to said ability (Escanor incinerating the 10C after she devoured his soul is a good one)... so assuming that they dont have any resistance to soul manipulation its kind of... false (this goes for the demons not extracting the souls of the holy knights).

But anyway, if you take out that possibility, Akainu wins this easy.

You guys are actually triggering me.

This fight is Inconclusive and here is why:

Akainu has the firepower and defense to take anything Esta has to throw at him, except for the soul hax. While Akainu has the skill and haki to defend against Estarossa's attacks, you guys FAIL to realize that Akainu would not be able to harm Estarossa once the fight begins. Want to know why? Sure, you do:

Akainu has been shown in combat with full-blown rage and anger. His attacks would be nullified due to Estarossa's commandment: Charity. If he feels any anger or hate towards his opponent to any level, his attacks would be nullified.

Of course, if he realizes this, he can alter his fighting technique, but Estarossa still has a chance due to soul hax.

This is inconclusive. Nothing else.

To be fair, suppossing they dont know each other is unlikely that akainu hates Estarossa.

Basically what CinCameron20 said. I don't know very much about One Piece characters, but I'm assuming that fighting someone who's trying to kill you for a while is going to bring on some anger towards the other person. In fact, since Estarossa's 'Charity' makes Akainu completely useless in a fight until Estarossa dies, and can't be deactivated by calming down again, I'd actually give this to Estarossa since he can take as long as he likes striking Akainu over and over again.

PaChi2 said:
magma shouldnt account for "physical attack" so... Estarossa's full counter wouldnt work on it.

@Doc when was it explained that a Logia ability made the user souless? because as far as it goes, akainu isnt made of magma per se (as in pure magma, its "magical"), otherwise Seastone wouldnt deactivate it. His body is made of magma, BUT he has a soul since everyone in one piece has souls (Big mom messes with that) and as he was a human before, he should retain his soul.
I cant help but correct your statements.by "physical attack" do you mean like punches and kicks? If so wrong full counter is capable of redirecting elemental magic like earth,thunder and fire (as shown when meliodas ambushed the kingdom of liones he countered every magic thrown to him with one full counter) assuming estarossa has a far more powerful full counter he can likely deflect attacks stronger than what meliodas can.

PaChi2 said:
To be fair, suppossing they dont know each other is unlikely that akainu hates Estarossa.
Again pachi,what does not knowing each other do in this fight exactly?estarossa is like a new fighter to akainu he has an ability he has not saw before.what odds does akainu have on not being angry on someone like that? As the fight goes on akainu is bound to carry a grudge against estarossa

Yomi Schwarz said:
I cant help but correct your statements.by "physical attack" do you mean like punches and kicks? If so wrong full counter is capable of redirecting elemental magic like earth,thunder and fire (as shown when meliodas ambushed the kingdom of liones he countered every magic thrown to him with one full counter) assuming estarossa has a far more powerful full counter he can likely deflect attacks stronger than what meliodas can.
esterossa has a different full counter, it has the same name but only works on physical things, which means that magical attacks are the key to win :)

PS: anger doesnt trigger the curse, it is hatred, escanor was mildy angered at the arrogent tone of esterossa after he managed to put his darkness all around escanors sun, but he wasnt affected by the curse...

esterossa has a different full counter, it has the same name but only works on physical things, which means that magical attacks are the key to win :)

PS: anger doesnt trigger the curse, it is hatred, escanor was mildy angered at the arrogent tone of esterossa after he managed to put his darkness all around escanors sun, but he wasnt affected by the curse...

Yeah i actually just remembered the diffrence soo yeah that may be the case (as a bonus is logia even magic? How are you sure that would work)

Also what are the chances that the hot headed akainu would not have a hatred at estarossa during the fight.escanor is a lot more composed than akainu ever will in fact when akainu fights he's a boiling kettle ready to burst at any moment,id say estarossa would trigger something more than anger inside akainu

PS:i know i sound like im siding with estarossa but I'm just correcting points as i see fit if you may ;)

Back