• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aizen's Low-Godly Removal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manga

The argument that Aizen was only split in half makes no sense and I will explain it.

• As we see here, Aizen takes Mugetsu and her body begins to crumble.
  • A few pages later, Aizen is shown falling to the floor.
  • It is then TOTALLY different from before and cut in half.
From the last scan, even to think that it was just cut in half, but no, that's wrong.

• If Aizen was only cut in half, how did their parts fall together and not in different places?
  • If Aizen was just cut in half, why is he TOTALLY different from what he was before?
  • If Aizen was only split in half, why did it take so long to collide with the floor?
Novel
We also have the novel The Spirits Are With You , where Roca used Mugetsu against Cien.

- Do you know how many months I spent in Karakura city? - I
no way ... Cien quickly tries to break her neck, but it's too late
too much.
- What I downloaded ... was ... the power that stopped Aizen-sama.

I know. I know I have no right to use this power, a power that
Kurosaki Ichigo won after overcoming despair over and over again. My
body may collapse, but I don't think of anything else to defeat you. I do not can replicate Aizen's powers without Hougyoku and I can't reproduce
correctly specific things like Barragan's curse just with
my web.
Your wires turn black.
A black sword grows in your hand.
Part of her arm breaks.
She can't handle this power. Your neck, legs, organs:
her body is self-destructing. She is bleeding everywhere but
she swings the blade.
She does not pronounce the name of the technique.
She unfairly snatched the boy's technique. That's why at at least, she won't put her fingers in his name.
The dark night of Hueco Mundo is surrounded by a shadow still
darker.

Cien is trapped in a dark place. He is surrounded by "death". He
begins to crumble - .... No! I still have to keep my promise
to Shinigami! I promised we would fight again! I can't die
still!

Hueco Mundo

Roca is barely alive. She doesn't know what happened exactly after to unleash your attack. It is empty around you. The wreckage of Szayel's quarters disappeared.

As we can see, a Mugetsu replica (which by the way is inferior to what Ichigo used) was able to make Cien completely disappear.

Damage3245 said:
Haven't we seen Quincies injure other characters without damaging their souls? Don't they need to fully kill their opponent in order to do that?
To answer, yes, Quincies have injured other characters without damaging their souls. Uryu literally did that against one of the Shinigami that was attacking Orihime. Instead of kiling him, Uryu just damaged him so that he lost his Shinigami powers.

Also, didnt someone here say Quincies soul destroying hax only works on hollows? Or was that wrong?

Thank you USklaverei for adding some more proof. Basically backing up what I've said already with Novel quotes!

If Aizen was only cut in half, how did their parts fall together and not in different places?

Literally the same thing would've happened if he got completely obliterated.He would still regen only halves of his body in the air and then fall,and going by your logic he would fall in different places.

If Aizen was just cut in half, why is he TOTALLY different from what he was before?

Happens everytime in the manga when your ass get kicked,not joking here.

If Aizen was only split in half, why did it take so long to collide with the floor?

I don't even know how you measured the time.

@ProfessorKukui4Life; in which case, Ichigo attacking him with "Quincy power" doesn't mean he was erasing Aizen's soul at that moment.

He could have just been injuring him with the attack without erasing his soul.

To answer, yes, Quincies have injured other characters without damaging their souls. Uryu literally did that against one of the Shinigami that was attacking Orihime. Instead of kiling him, Uryu just damaged him so that he lost his Shinigami powers.

Also, didnt someone here say Quincies soul destroying hax only works on hollows? Or was that wrong?

Not only does it work on Hollows, they can do it with any soul but they were in conflict with the Hollows because they were poisonous to Quincys, so they exterminated them.

Another point is also that nothing in soul society is capable of killing Aizen even the erasure of Yamamoto's existence but it is not this argument that is used for his immortality.

@Kazui

Alright, thanks for that clear up. I remembered someone here saying Quincies could only do that against hollows but it was probably wrong.

However, the point with Yamamoto is not neccessarily that concrete in terms of context.

Damage3245 said:
@ProfessorKukui4Life; in which case, Ichigo attacking him with "Quincy power" doesn't mean he was erasing Aizen's soul at that moment.
He could have just been injuring him with the attack without erasing his soul.
I don't know about this but there was also Uryu not being able to erase Menos Grande with his quincy arrows either. Uryu explicitly planned on using Ichigo's spirit power to increase his own so that he could shoot Menos Grande down.

Yeah I already brought up the Soul Society feat too. It is stated nothing in SS can kill Aizen. Pretty straight forward. It's for sure a supporting reasoning for his Regen but not the number 1 reason.

Amlad22 said:
Yeah I already brought up the Soul Society feat too. It is stated nothing in SS can kill Aizen. Pretty straight forward. It's for sure a supporting reasoning for his Regen but not the number 1 reason.
Wasnt Aizen stronger than the captains after he was sealed away into the Muken?

@InfiniteSped

Well, the souls in Bleach aren't exactly incorporeal protoplasm or whatnot. They are molecules and cells, and they age and need to eat (The Shinigami at least), and they react to cold exactly the same as our particles do.

So it ain't exactly fair to give Mid-Godly to something that is so demonstrably physical in practically every way.

Dzhindzholia said:
@InfiniteSped

Well, the souls in Bleach aren't exactly incorporeal protoplasm or whatnot. They are molecules and cells, and they age and need to eat (The Shinigami at least), and they react to cold exactly the same as our particles do.

So it ain't exactly fair to give Mid-Godly to something that is so demonstrably physical in practically every way.
They are souls yes but only Shinigami or souls, who have reiatsu, they are not physical beings and this has already been discussed in the previous topic as well.

@Kazuik

That's what accepted right now,and the only reason Aizen didn't get mid-godly.Anyway lets drop this it doesn't matter here.

@USklaverei

Extinguish doesn't mean erase even in the slightest.

@Dzh

Wrong, the reason Aizen is not mid-godly is because it has not been proven that her mind has also been erased, it is quite simple. They are souls and destroy only the body and soul does not give you mid-godly Regenerationn.

Kazui's got it. Mugetsu and Zanka no Tachi do have EE. But it's not confirmed if it does anything to the mind or not. All we know is that it leaves zero trace of what it hits. No dust, vapour or anything like that. It's not as powerful as a Hakai basically.

Also, some regenerations work differently so it doesn't matter how it regenerated but what it regenerated. Apologies for the english.

I recall a 1,000+ post combined thread about Aizen's regen. Pretty much everything was covered. I don't see anything new here so it should prob be closed as opposed to the same repeat threads over and over again people like to do here on this wiki.

@Kukui sorry bro didn't see that. He is far superior to all the captains post Muken. However due to the chair, he can still be harmed especially by hax. Mayuri's technology was able to restrain his reiatsu, and Nanana's power had a partial affect on him. So despite being stronger, the seals on him make it possible to harm him.

Amlad22 said:
@Kukui sorry bro didn't see that. He is far superior to all the captains post Muken. However due to the chair, he can still be harmed especially by hax. Mayuri's technology was able to restrain his reiatsu, and Nanana's power had a partial affect on him. So despite being stronger, the seals on him make it possible to harm him.
No problem. And dont worry im not denying Aizen couldnt be harmed by them. In fact that's pretty reasonable given the chairs seals lol. What I was thinking about was from a different angle regarding the "No one in SS can harm him" bit. Here's my gripes this:

1.) If memory serves me correct, Aizen still had his Kyoka Suigetsu in affect on all of the Captains after being placed within the Muken even. This would include Yamamoto. So in regards to his Zanka no Tachi, why would Yamamoto decide to use a risky technique like his Bankai on Aizen when Aizen could easily just manipulate it so that Yamamoto erases someone/something else instead of himself being erased? Basically what im trying to say is that its not that Yamamoto couldn't have been able to erase Aizen. It's that he wouldnt try and do it for it being too risky of a move against someone who can completely control your senses and make it so that you more damage than good. This would make sense as I don't recall anyone saying they tried killing Aizen through brute force or confrontation, they just tried stopping the flow of his Reiatsu, likely because if they tried killing him via an attack, his KS would just lolnope them.

2.) If my memory serves me correct here too, Aizen was still able to flex his Reiatsu out even when imprisoned inside of the Muken. I remember this from the Blood War arc because when guards trying releasing some of the seals on him, Aizen flexed his reiatsu so that their hands were completely disintegrated. And as we both agreed on Amlad, Aizen is far stronger than all of the captains are.

So if they or Yamamoto tried killing him with their Bankais, all Aizen would have to do is just flex his Reiatsu to kill them when they are in his general area.

What would you make of this Amlad?

Also people seem to forget the Hogyoku, regardless of what happen to Aizen the Hogyoku was not even bothered. No matter what happens to Aizen he'd just come right back since they're 1 entity now.

And ofc the fact that we have a statement from one of the most renowned scientist in Bleach that nothing within Soul Society can kill Aizen thus his Muken sentence.

aizen took time to grow stronger in muken , he didn't go to tier 6 to tier 5 the second he took a step in muken . this was over like a two year time frame

also what ? yamamoto don't evne have to be close to aizen to erase him , he could just use zanka no tachi north and EE him a a distance.

aizen reiatsu is confined from like a meter or so around his body , he can't really expand it much more especially if he is completly sealed off

KS also loose some meaning if aizen can't even dodge the hit.

>aizen took time to grow stronger in muken , he didn't go to tier 6 to tier 5 the second he took a step in muken . this was over like a two year time frame

This was why I asked if he was stronger than they were when he was sentenced to the Muken. Was he stronger than them at all or nah?

>KS also loose some meaning if aizen can't even dodge the hit.

Not really. Kyoka Suigetsu can be used to make someone attack someone else too. Aizen made Toshiro attack and nearly kill Momo by making him think he was attacking Aizen when he really wasn't. What would stop Aizen from making Yamamoto do the same thing with his bankai?

Because its to add context that wasnt there before. There's also another thing that I dont think was proposed before.

What if Aizen simply has resistance to Yamamoto's bankai? As in, resistance to EE?

Based off of...? He simply cannot be permanently killed by Soul Society. I don't see how this means he has resistance to Yama's EE when clearly every method available to them was tested.

what if aizen is in fact a 12-D rabbit from the moon ? we get no where with those kind of speculations .

aizen already regene'd some pretty heavy wounds before so the most logical conclusion is that he just regen as no other indication of a particular resistance to EE was even hinted at .

anyway ; i'm done with this thread , aizen's regen clearly won't be downgraded with those kind of arguments.

for those that stay to argue some more : have fun !

Ichigo would already have that by being a Quincy

Yes, that also includes skylessmoon since its a fusion of Quincy, and ichigo other stuff, It even erase aizen like Quincy does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back