• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aizen's Low-Godly Removal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Staff in this thread already can see this is just a repeat with nothing new being added. So until someone actually comes up with an actual argument that wasn't already discussed nothing is going to change here.

Two different staff members have different opinions

Dzhindzholia said:
I don't think I am able to persuade you,even if it will be an official statement from Kubo saying "Aizen was only cut in half",you won't believe even him.
I quit,someone close this.
I told you so.

Dzhindzholia said:
@AppleLord

How any of what you just said is relevant to my comment?
Gerard was split in half by Kenpachi, so why did he Regenerationn looked different from Aizen? Wasn't Aizen cut in half by your logic? Shouldn't their Regenerationn by the same if they were both cut in half? Why wasn't their Regenerationn the same? That's what I am saying.

Aizen regenerates trough the Hogyoku, as long as it exist he can't be killed.

Just break the stone.

to me it's the AP based matches that are boring

i prefer hax myself as it open more possibilities as long as the opponent don't stomp the other.

the contestants have to picked with caution tho

This thread has concluded.

Aizen wasn't cut in half. Gerard was cut in half by Kenpachi and his Regenerationn was different, and the light novel quote from above proves that a weaker Mugetsu performed by Rocka (who copies powers) left no trace of Szayel's quarters. Aizen wasn't cut in half.

Omimi said:
Mugetsu is stated to erase anything it comes into contact with to nothingness

this stetement wasnt accepted yet

if it was than ichigo wouldve EE on his profile
This makes a lot of sense actully. Is anyone going acknowledge this? Because this was end the arguement completely tbh.

Actually read what Apple said above. A weaker version of Mugetsu used by a dude that copied powers left no trace of Syazel, plus that quote.

Stuff not being in profiles doesn't change proof, especially with other revisions on the way and a lot of threads being made to question the profiles over and over again even after it's been argued so much.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Actually read what Apple said above. A weaker version of Mugetsu used by a dude that copied powers left no trace of Syazel, plus that quote.
Stuff not being in profiles doesn't change proof, especially with other revisions on the way and a lot of threads being made to question the profiles over and over again even after it's been argued so much.
If it was in the profile don't you things such as this could be avoided

No, it wouldn't be, considering the Regen is on the profile and is still questioned, and what Mugetsu does has been argued and this is still being questioned, and other stuff that are taking time away from small additions like that.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
No, it wouldn't be, considering the Regen is on the profile and is still questioned, and what Mugetsu does has been argued and this is still being questioned, and other stuff that are taking time away from small additions like that.
It would....without a doubt. Character's need all of their abilitie on their page so it is a more accurate description of said character. No only that but this fandom page is pretty big for debating. How do you debate which character would win without accurately describing all abilities. I think you just wanted to be right in that response tbh.

If you wanna be hard headed that is your problem. This is an indexing site first, vs stuff comes later. And because of that, things can be slow to change stuff and attention is given to bigger revisions.

If you have a problem because you think something is missing, address it yourself. You are here after all.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
If you wanna be hard headed that is your problem. This is an indexing site first, vs stuff comes later. And because of that, things can be slow to change stuff and attention is given to bigger revisions.
If you have a problem because you think something is missing, address it yourself. You are here after all.
Hard headed about what lol? Indexing requires correct information. And I shouldn't have to address anything if it was already mentioned as you stated.

Hard headed about the fact that I keep telling you this stuff is slow, and sometimes not accepted right away, and even when it is it is contested (this regen issue has been debated in many threads already, but here we are) but you still think it could be added fast and it would solve the issue.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Hard headed about the fact that I keep telling you this stuff is slow, and sometimes not accepted right away, and even when it is it is contested (this regen issue has been debated in many threads already, but here we are) but you still think it could be added fast and it would solve the issue.
You only told me "this was slow" in that response, nowhere else in our conversation did you tell me that. And depending on the subject its relatively quick. I've seen additions get add on same day so I don't know what you are talking about.

Despite already being argued many times before in multiple threads, this thread questioning the rating exists. I did also say "And because of that, things can be slow to change stuff and attention is given to bigger revisions.". I would imagine you'd understand this is one of those cases where attention is elsewhere and doing changes can be slow, especially because they get questioned just like it happened this time.

Anyway, let's drop the issue. You already understood and I am getting tired of saying the same thing again and again.

Celestial Judge said:
Can someone get an actual admin to confirm either so something can actually get done.
Something was already done. This argument was debunked along time ago in a thread far far away.

Something was already done. This argument was debunked along time ago in a thread far far away.

I'd actually like to see this since it wasn't linked here

All im gonna say is that, for the "stuff not on the profiles doesn't mean proof", thats not an excuse to get away with using haxes that may or may not have been accepted.

Not saying this isn't accepted, but if it is, manage your pages better and actually get it listed. Thats what we have pages for after all.

The Calaca said:
Should I close this?
Yes, you can close this thread. I have provided the links that already debunked this argument, and the Low-Godly Regen for Aizen was accepted by the staff members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back