• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aizen's Low-Godly Removal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damage3245 said:
@Politebunny7; Quincy attacks don't erase everything they touch. Quincies have wounded numerous people without destroying their souls.
That's because the person has to be killed ? I mean people have to die to be killed

Considering he was sentenced to Muken right after the events of the decide arc, I don't think he would have been much stronger at that point.

I was looking through the final arc scenes and Shunsui himself also states that "If we could have killed you by now, we would have" when Aizen tells Shunsui that "now is your best chance to kill me" after Nanana pulls his stunt. Aizen saying now is your best chance does tell me that his reiatsu does pose a problem to those attempting to kill him as he can just neg everything, or as Kukui said, Kyoka Suigetsu can help him to. I think current Aizen has defiantly reached a level where all they can do is restrain him, but Shunsui's response and the fact that they couldn't kill him when 46 first sentenced him tells me that they couldn't kill him even when his reiatsu wasn't as monstrous.

Amlad22 said:
Considering he was sentenced to Muken right after the events of the decide arc, I don't think he would have been much stronger at that point.
I was looking through the final arc scenes and Shunsui himself also states that "If we could have killed you by now, we would have" when Aizen tells Shunsui that "now is your best chance to kill me" after Nanana pulls his stunt. Aizen saying now is your best chance does tell me that his reiatsu does pose a problem to those attempting to kill him as he can just neg everything, or as Kukui said, Kyoka Suigetsu can help him to. I think current Aizen has defiantly reached a level where all they can do is restrain him, but Shunsui's response and the fact that they couldn't kill him when 46 first sentenced him tells me that they couldn't kill him even when his reiatsu wasn't as monstrous.
Had to leave for a while. Back now.

Hmm, This does look interesting i'll say. Aizen saying "now is your best chance to kill me" does imply that the SS has methods that can work but his Reiatsu and KS would pose a problem. On the other hand, Shunsui saying they would have killed him if they could also implies they put in great effort in trying to kill Aizen. Would Aizens KS still been a problem even when his Reiatsu wasnt immediately threatening when first sentenced to the Muken?

I was thinking about KS more and I do have a thought about it. If Aizen's reiatsu is forced close to him due to the chair, does that also mean only those in that short range will fall under KS? Cause then it would be easy to avoid KS as long as the chair does it's job.

It is an interesting question of what 46 tried to kill him with. As you said shunsui's statements makes it seem like they tried a lot.

Kyouka Suigetsu is not that good if you have little Reiatsu, Tokinada proved this in the novels.

>I was thinking about KS more and I do have a thought about it. If Aizen's reiatsu is forced close to him due to the chair, does that also mean only those in that short range will fall under KS?

That's some serious theorycrafting, honestly. Like nothing supports that.

@IMade

Since you are here.

Why would Aizen with low-godly Regenerationn regenerate two separated halves of his body in the air and then reattach them?Wouldn't it be logical for someone who got completely obliterated to just create a a WHOLE new body?

I mean, following this logic, wouldn't it be even more logical for a dude that only had an humanoid body to not suddenly look normal and human after just being cut in half?

I don't see the point of this thread, I truly don't, we are merely retracing the same points we have before.

@Sigurd

This is literally a repeat argument.

That wasn't literally answered yet.

@LSir

He didn't look almost normal,he looked half moster and half human.Can you asnwer my question and not just avoid it with another one?

Not really. His entire face ripped off its skin and turned into something that doesn't even look like a skul. His body proportions and body size changed, or could also stop and give a passing look to his completely non human feet, perhaps the deformed right ha-... I mean right sword.

You see none of this when Aizen regens. In fact, he regens with some teeth thingy on his face that look like the ones from his God form... except those teeth were in the face under his ripped open face that doesn't even have an human structure.

So why is all of this back to normal like there was nothing left? You tell me, this is your CRT.

Dude,why someone that got erased from existence just regenerated to separated halves of his body?Just answer this.

How about we don't cherry pick and you answer my question first as it goes against your points?

I didn't make the Hogyouko, I wouldn't know. Don't think we need to assume the Regenerationn would be uniform.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
This is literally a repeat argument.
It is, after looking over this thread, every single argument that has been brought up I already addressed in the older thread where several staff were involved with.

Even this "halves" argument, I specifically discussed that with Warren, Damage, Kukui, Shadow and Matt.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
We explained this before in the previous comments.
Would you be able to find which comment? I can't seem to find where it was addressed.

Amlad22 said:
I was thinking about KS more and I do have a thought about it. If Aizen's reiatsu is forced close to him due to the chair, does that also mean only those in that short range will fall under KS? Cause then it would be easy to avoid KS as long as the chair does it's job.
It is an interesting question of what 46 tried to kill him with. As you said shunsui's statements makes it seem like they tried a lot.
Hmm, I don't think his KS would be limited like that as I don't recall Aizen's Kyoka Suigetsu being limited by the Reiatsu that he unleashes. And as IMade himself even said above, nothing supports KS having this kind of limitation.

So even in the chair, would KS's range of effectiveness still pose a problem to any of the captains who would have tried killing him?

I agree I don't think KS has those limitations it was just an idea. However since he's in the chair I believe it must be easier to deal with KS. High level captains like Yama were capable of finding small weaknesses in KS while Aizen was up and moving. So I feel like if he really could kill Aizen with Bankai, Yama would have personally taken him out to a far away area of rukongai and killed him. The likely outcome was that 46 deemed that it wouldn't work due to already failed attempts.

Cut in half?

So what happened to Aizen's wings, legs and every other fragment of him that was cut off his body when Mugetsu hit him?

Yeah,a guy with Low-Godly regen that was erased from existence just decided to regenerate two separated halves of his body and then decided to reattach them later. It makes sense.

What happened to his wings you say?Well,he lost his transformation after getting his ass kicked,happens ALL the time in different manga,anime or comics,a common thing.

And you counter my argument how?By saying it isn't one and accusing me on repeating this thing again?Yeah,I repeated it cause I still didn't get a valid answer that would explain why:

"A guy with Low-Godly regen that was erased from existence just decided to regenerate two separated halves of his body and then decided to reattach them later."

Maybe he was just cut in half and reattached his body when he fall on the ground?Because as was stated above Quincy's don't passively destroy the souls of their opponents and infact Ichigo didn't even know how to activate that power or beacause it was shown that Aizen was only cut in half.

Dzhindzholia said:
Yeah,a guy with Low-Godly regen that was erased from existence just decided to regenerate two separated halves of his body and then decided to reattach them later. It makes sense.

What happened to his wings you say?Well,he lost his transformation after getting his ass kicked,happens ALL the time in different manga,anime or comics,a common thing.

I have seen weirder Regenerationn in fiction. If you noticed the front part regenerates first before the back part. Why didn't the author made Aizen regenerate the front and back at the same time like Gerard did to indicate that Aizen was cut in half?

Could be. Could be not. Do you have proof?

So far the owner of the OP has not refuted my comment and still wants to force it to be only split in half? HAHAHAH

I don't think I am able to persuade you,even if it will be an official statement from Kubo saying "Aizen was only cut in half",you won't believe even him.

I quit,someone close this.

You are just repeating arguments that have already been unmasked.
I sent the novel, where mention that Mugetsu made Szayel crumble and disappear, you're just ignoring it and forcing this ridiculous thing.
Yes, no one will take it seriously.

USklaverei said:
You are just repeating arguments that have already been unmasked.
I sent the novel, where mention that Mugetsu made Szayel crumble and disappear, you're just ignoring it and forcing this ridiculous thing.
Yes, no one will take it seriously.
an half assed mugetsu at that

Jsut chalk it up as possible low godly cause something crumbling and disappearing doesn't support erasure. It's all a thing of perspective. Disappearing doesn't support erasure without more context

Staff in this thread already can see this is just a repeat with nothing new being added. So until someone actually comes up with an actual argument that wasn't already discussed nothing is going to change here.

this was already discussed in an another thread with staff and was still accepted .

this thread bring no new arguments that wasn't covered in the previous thread .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back