• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aizen's Low-Godly Removal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't, Dragon said it could be continued if need be, which it doesn't. At the end of the thread it was derailed due to Shadow and Imade arguing about the mechanics of Reiatsu and that's already been settled. Also why are you taking words from Schnee? He's a cool dude and probably the most normal mod here but if I recall he didn't partake in it. You could have very easily clicked the link and look into yourself.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Considering Schnee literally answered yes to me that it was closed because of hostility, im not spreading misinformation here.
That is some legit appeal to authority right there.

Hes wrong, by the way. It was closed after a mutual agreement was reached.

The Prince of Counters said:
Kukui you can literally read the thread, I'm not gonna spoon feed you information whenever you can get the information yourself via the previous thread. Imade explains it within the first few posts, at this point your arguing for the sake of arguing like you do with literally every Bleach thread which is why all of them you partake in goes to shit.
>Explains in the first few posts

Again, out of a near 500 reply thread? You and I both know that isnt concrete at all or else the thread would have never reached anywhere close to as that many replies. The fact the thread is so big means both sides argued concrete points and it was not just dealt with quickly.

>You can literally read the thread

I actually took part in it. And Imade is literally arguing against Mugetsu being erasure, otherwise Aizen would have had mid-godly. He even refruted replies made by me that its not erasure. Yet suddenly Mugetsu is erasure here?

Also, calm down again. Im only asking why Aizen's regen is being rated off of Mugetsu's soul destruction instead of existence erasure (assuming Mugetsu actually has it; I dont recall any thread on where this was accepted) since the thread doesnt answer this.

The Prince of Counters said:
why are you taking words from Schnee? He's a cool dude and probably the most normal mod here but if I recall he didn't partake in it. You could have very easily clicked the link and look into yourself.
Because that thread happened a while ago and before I left the wikia at that. So I asked how it ended and I was given an answer.

Dont blame me over every single little thing please.

$Again, out of a near 500 reply thread? You and I both know that isnt concrete at all or else the thread would have never reached anywhere close to as that many replies. The fact the thread is so big means both sides argued concrete points and it was not just dealt with quickly.'

.... I'm really just at a loss of words, how good are you at reading comprehension??? It's literally the 8th comment in the threads which tells me you either didn't even bother clicking on the thread or your just arguing to argue. With all due respect and I'm not trying to be aggressive but you really do come off as quite arrogant and lazy Kukui. Especially if you cant be bothered to read the 8th comment. It was a landslide in favor of keeping low godly, even Matt himself agreed. Also Imade explained why Aizen doesn't have Mid-Godly, read the thread. I dont care if its 500 comments or not, as Imade explained it within the first 8 comments of the thread.

And again, your missing my point. I dont care if Imade explained it immediately, because the thread clearly went on for much much longer than when Imade explained. That shows people were refruting his arguments.

Otherwise, again, the thread would have been concluded the moment Imade posted that. And it certainly wasnt.

Can you please stop deraling this thread with nonsense?

Just bring something to support Aizen's Low-Godly already.Don't just point with the last thread,I am not going to read 500 replies.At least copy past the reasons.

Refuted =/= being rejected. The majority agreed with Imade including Matt himself. The thread was rejected and the conclusion was that Aizen keeps his regen. Once more, you are being extremely stubborn as you always are with Bleach, you could call this Ad Hominem but it's completely true if we're being honest. Time and time again you Continue to argue semantics and act stubbornly regarding this series. If you don't wish to read the previous thread then thats your own issue. You've brought no new arguments or anything of the sort.

@The Prince of Counters

Dude,either bring the evidence to support the low godly or just stop commenting here.Copy Past the reasons from previous threads if you want I don't care.

If you don't wish to read the previous thread then thats your own issue

No one wants to read 500 replies of thread full of shit.

>Refuted =/= being rejected.

....I never said it was. I said it being refuted doesnt make his explanation as ironclad concrete as you want to push it as.

>The majority agreed with Imade including Matt himself. The thread was rejected and the conclusion was that Aizen keeps his regen.

It really wasnt. Again, it was closed because of it getting hostile. DarkDragon, the one who closed the thread, even puts this as his justification for closing it:

"Overloaded, going in circles, and due for a new thread"

So no, it wasnt concluded.

> Once more, you are being extremely stubborn as you always are with Bleach, you could call this Ad Hominem but it's completely true if we're being honest. Time and time again you Continue to argue semantics and act stubbornly regarding this series.

Im not doing a single thing in this thread wrong. I asked one question. Literally one question. And you countered with antagonistic replies. Im not being stubborn or arguing semantics in the slightest here so stop claiming that I am please.

Just posting this now since I usually have a good grasp of how these threads go by now.

Trigger warning ahead. Feel free to just scroll past this and continue

Every single person arguing for the downgrade.

It won't happen.

you are wasting everyones time. like every Bleach downgrade attempt recently.

I'm going to be perfectly honest and real with ya'll here, do any of you actually think you can defeat IMade in a Bleach debate? i'm not saying that to belittle you or anger you, but he is by far the most recognised knowledgable Bleach supporter on this site, ontop of probably the best debater on this site. People also aren't stupid, they know that the people arguing for this removal have taken L after L in Bleach threads and will therefore also have a subconcious bias against what they may say to begin with.

tl;dr People will agree with IMade because of how well he debates and subsequent Verse knowledge which is also backed up by other readers.

Oh, and you don't need to reply to this by the way. I just want to watch the inevitable waste of hundreds of posts only for it to all go nowhere and say I told you so at the end.

Said thread have the same argument you're going for and the appropriate rebuttal of it. Continuing this thread would just be a repeat of a long thread which has reached its conclusion that's "full of shit" by your own word, so technically you're perpetuating yet another thread that's "full of shit" yourself. What you're doing here is honestly just a waste of time. Go read the thread and learn from past argument to avoid making the same refuted argument as you do here. Calling it a thread "full of shit" certainly doesn't help your case in anyway, if anything it just shows you're ignoring extant evidences and arguments

I agree that the current Regenerationn rating should stay based on extant evidences and arguments so far

WTF has this thread turned into?Are you kidding me?

57 replies and no one still gave evidence for Aizen's low-godly.

Dzhindzholia said:
WTF has this thread turned into?Are you kidding me?
57 replies and no one still gave evidence for Aizen's low-godly.
A repeat of an existing thread which had reach its conclusion. Complete with the same argument and refutation. Or in other word, just a waste of time if continued

This part right here is just you being obstinate. I don't know whether you're doing this on purpose or not

I still would like an answer for where Mugetsu was even confirmed to be Existence Erasure in the first place if nothing else please.

Because the previous thread definitely doesnt answer this. Not even Imade agreed with it, he actually argued against Mugetsu being existence erasure.

@Amlad

Mugetsu is stated to erase anything it comes into contact with to nothingness

That's just a statement,it means nothng on its own.You can't give something EE just from unreliable statement.

In the exact same panel you linked of Aizen being hit by the attack, you can even see his wings start to be erased by Mugetsu. Aizen literally had to restart from a lesser state of evolution due to his god form being destroyed completely.

Aizen was cut in half,you want to tell me that Ichigo erased his whole body and Aizen regenerated two halfs of his body seperately in the air and then reattached them when he fell on the ground?That doesn't make sense.If he was Obliterated completely he would've regenerated his whole body.

@Elizhaa

Imade's main argument is Mugetsu.

1.Which is not EE in the first place.

2.It only cut Aizen in half,this is clearly visible in the scans and it makes sense.Which doesn't make sense is that he regenerated his two body halves separately and only then reattached.

"Aizen has Low-Godly Regen via regenerating after an attack that destroyed his entire Spiritual Body (Konpaku) given the mechanics of said attack and visuals shown through said attack."

Imade's conclusion

@Prince

Anime is non canon.

And I repeat it already the second time.

Aizen was cut in half,you want to tell me that Ichigo erased his whole body and Aizen regenerated two halfs of his body seperately in the air and then reattached them when he fell on the ground?That doesn't make sense.If he was Obliterated completely he would've regenerated his whole body.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
I still would like an answer for where Mugetsu was even confirmed to be Existence Erasure in the first place if nothing else please.
Because the previous thread definitely doesnt answer this. Not even Imade agreed with it, he actually argued against Mugetsu being existence erasure.
Are you just nitpicking some arguments in the thread just so you can argue for the sake of argument? Mugetsu not being an existence erasure doesn't change anything since the regenerarion aspect of the extant feat doesn't rely on Mugetsu being an existence erasure at all as IMade had written in his summary in that thread. Mugetsu is not an existence erasure hence why it's not a Mid-Godly Regenerationn is what IMade said, yes. The Low-Godly Regenerationn doesn't stem from that at all, which IMade also said in great details if you want to legitimately quote him here

Don't twist what other has said, that's just being dishonest

I guess the more specific case would be Soul Destruction which was considered valid EE, in the past. Mugetsus would have soul destruction. All Quincy can erases the souls completely. Again Mugetsu is a combination of Ichigo's Shinigami and Quincy power and Aizen was part hollow.

Aizen was a soul.

@The Prince of Counters

Yeah,because I'll say it again It doesn't make sense for him to regenerate to separate body parts and then reattach them.

What do you say about this?

Would Aizen a dude with Low-Godly that was just obliterated completely regenerate two separate halves of his body and only after that again reattach these halves?How does this make sense?

@Elizhaa

He was cut in half,not obliterated.

I do think that some of the evidence presented is a bit speculative.

Say all Quincy attacks have soul erasure to them; why does that mean just being hit by a Quincy attack would erase your soul?

Haven't we seen Quincies injure other characters without damaging their souls? Don't they need to fully kill their opponent in order to do that?

Still arguing Mugetsu didn't erase Aizen I see. I mean we can all see in the posts you linked that Aizen is being erased. His wings which didn't even come into contact with the main part of Mugetsu are being disintegrated. Add that in with the databook saying Mugetsu is EE and it's obvious what happened. As I said earlier as well, the hogyoku constantly evolves Aizen to a stronger state when taking fatal damage, but it needs something to evolve. I used the Urahara example as he used a kido to literally vaporize Aizen from the inside out. Something that would do a lot of damage but still leave dust and molecules to come back from. With the Mugetsu, the damage was so severe, the hogyoku was forced to start from a previous evolution state. The databook statement isn't even needed to tell Mugetsu is EE. It did more than an attack that vaporizes someone from the inside out. It's just a good supporting statement along with the other multiple points I said.

THOK AST THOK said:
No, im not being dishonest, im not nitpicking or anything like that at all. Im asking because Mugetsu being erasure was what was literally argued against. And if it's not erasure, then explain this please:

"Mugetsu is stated to erase anything it comes into contact with to nothingness. In the exact same panel you linked of Aizen being hit by the attack, you can even see his wings start to be erased by Mugetsu. Aizen literally had to restart from a lesser state of evolution due to his god form being destroyed completely"

From Amlad22. The very first reply to this thread and he very clearly says Mugetsu is erasure and is part of the reason why Aizen has Low-Godly regen. Im asking where was it accepted as erasure as it wasnt in the previous thread.

My god what scan are you looking at. Just take a quick glance at God Aizen's wings and you can see them deteriorating away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back