• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
as far as i know butterfly aizen can use illusion too right?

but even if not, i give it to aizen because i belive he has enough strength to destroy bans body until the last cell (the gravity hado could do it i think), so he wins high diff :)

but it could be inconclusive too...

while I will say that it would be difficult, I think if Ban played his cards right I would give the win to Ban, but it will be difficult and he'll have to play it smart,safe, and not be careless about it. Aizen's immortality is I think a level below Ban's and as the same with his regeration so Ban has that advantage the most damage we've seen him take in this form at least is that slash from Ichigo and Ban has survive getting completly destroyed by Esterossa.

Physical Hunt could make thing difficult for Aizen a bit and if that wouldn't work then Hunter Fest could easily weaken him greatly enough that Ban could easily either critically injure him or even kill him if he was smart about it. so while the battle would be in Aizen's favor initially in the long run Ban would get the advantage just enough that he could change the tide of the battle and potentially win.

Thing is smart and safe is so not Ban's style. Will Ban be able to break a kido seal? They're able to confine even opponents higher-level than 7-A Aizen iirc.

Aizen via sealing. Ban has no counter to sealing spell (which is the best coutner for regen). After sealing Aizen puts Ban under illusion

Aizen can seal ban with his kido, i could use my proving here but this is a obvious Stomp, he would seal ban and use his Illusion powers to trick him into thinking he is fighting him, while he is dying slowly.

I don't care what other people say about this fight I'm gonna keep my vote on Ban if he plays it smart and use Aizen's strength and speed against himsef.

Aizen stomps. I don't understand why he's 7-A. He's transcendent so he should be at least Low 6-B. His durability is Mountain level for taking Ichigo's slashes but Ichigo is noted as Country level on his page. His page is likely outdated. Ban has no chance here.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Aizen stomps. I don't understand why he's 7-A. He's transcendent so he should be at least Low 6-B. His durability is Mountain level for taking Ichigo's slashes but Ichigo is noted as Country level on his page. His page is likely outdated. Ban has no chance here.
How is monster Aizen low 6B? He tanked an attack that could only destroy a mountain at best and it's even questionable to call that thing that Ichigo destroyed a mountain.

Mugetsu was 6B. Aizen survived it but that's not a durability feat since he regenerated from the attack after being vaporised to dust.

Regenerationn is not durability.

Not really. He's Mountain level with DC but should be at least Low 6-B scaling from other Shinigami since he's transcendent. Ichigo was casually vaporizing mountains but that's nowhere near Country level. He's only at Country level due to scaling to other Shinigami. Post Dangai Ichigo is 6-B and at least 6-B using Mugetsu. I'm not sure what Aizen is doing at Mountain level.

The 6-B your refearing to, is his final form with the Hogyoku(AKA Monseter). The Tanscendent form is the form just before that with it saying he's 7-A.

That's what I'm saying. His page is outdated. Post Dangai Ichigo is Country level via powerscaling. It says on Aizen's page that he's Mountain level in durability for tanking Ichigo's attack. How's that supposed to be Mountain level? He gave Ichigo light burns with his Fragor. How's that supposed to be Mountain level? Transcendent Aizen should be Country level via powerscaling like Post Dangai Ichigo. Like I said, his page is likely outdated.

he's 7-A since he obliverated(partly) the mountains during his fight with Ichigo. If Transcendent is country then Ichigo should be higher since the entire fight implies that Ichigo was stronger then Aizen the whole fight even after Aizen tranformed into his last form.

If PD Ichigo is country level then Aizen has to be weaker since during the battle its basically stated that he was at a dissavantage in power. so saying that Transcendent is the same as Ichigo impies that he's equal, which if you actaully read the series then you'd know thats far from the truth. I mean even his Monster form, which is aparently equal to Ichigo, was still weaker then Ichigo and ichigo didn't even need to go Mugetsu to win, he just wanted to end it.

specifically here's what his page says.

AP: 7-A, "Able to pulverize a small valley with a casual parry the same size as the Fragor"

Dura: 7-A; "Was able to survive a slash from Dangai Ichigo who was able to destroy a small mountain by the pressure of the slash alone"

its not saying that ichigo at his full poweor here is Country just that the attack Aizen took is at least strong enough to destroy a "small mountain by the pressure of the slash alone" so here, their not Country.

Aizen could not even obliterate that small mountain. Aizen's fragor was calculated at city or town level.

The only reason why he is so high on his profile is due to his feats from this last arc of bleach.

Back