• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both in character

Lady of wank :

Airi Ban :
latest
latest

Pretty sure Lady of Pain stomps no matter if its 2-A or Low 1-C Match.

Since there is no version specified here, I believe they are automatically Low 1-C.

Now, I heard Lady of Pain is unfathomably above 2-A, but I'm not sure about Low 1-C. I prefer waiting for someone knowledgeable on verse, like Bambu or smth. All I know is that Lady of pain defeated Satan from SMT, though that match up was in 2018, so...

Now, I heard Lady of Pain is unfathomably above 2-A, but I'm not sure about Low 1-C. I prefer waiting for someone knowledgeable on verse, like Bambu or smth. All I know is that Lady of pain defeated Satan from SMT, though that match up was in 2018, so...
In terms of 2-A the LoP is like multiple orders of magnitude above a standard 2-A (debatably though D&D's 2-As are higher than the "baseline" 2-A though). The scale is: LoP > Greater God Vecna > Orcus his wand and the last word > Orcus with the last word > Greater Gods like Zeus and Mystra who have feats that effect a Multiverse composed of an infinite amount of planes where a single plane is the size of an realm with an infinite amount of universes.

Low 1-C wise her feat is that if her true form is activated all of reality below the Dimensional Vortex explodes and that would include three infinite five dimensional spaces along with an unknown amount of universal sized five dimensional spaces.

For Airi-Ban, from what I got, her (presumed) scaling reason is being comparable to some dudes who transcend a 2-A.

Last edited:
"Lady of Wank"

well this just seems in poor taste lol, I assume you are a wee bit upset over the Yogiri match. Let me be clear: spite matches are bad, m'kay?

Given that no objection was given to Qawsed's statement, I'll assume it's on point. If that's the case, this match ends in the same way as the last one. Lady's passives spell out instant EE/Pain Manip. This Airi Ban character has no regen or immortality to counter so... EE gg.

Desu characters profile is incomplete. They should resist the same power as themselves due to fighting with similar power and can resist them.

I'm unsure with scaling chain however as Desu kind of vague compared to SMT.

Well afaik LOP already beat Satan who is stronger than Airi in scaling, but that was a long time ago. Idk about now.

Desu characters profile is incomplete. They should resist the same power as themselves due to fighting with similar power and can resist them.

I'm unsure with scaling chain however as Desu kind of vague compared to SMT.

Well afaik LOP already beat Satan who is stronger than Airi in scaling, but that was a long time ago. Idk about now.
I'm not terribly concerned with AP scaling, if both are 5-D then it's irrelevant.
  • If Airi is 5-D, and doesn't resist the Lady of Pain's abilities, she instantly loses, and this is a stomp.
  • If Airi is 6-D, then she is transcendent of the Lady and should be fighting someone else, and this is a stomp.
Regarding that first line... read this thread for me, it pretty soundly debunks that notion. Characters don't get resistances unless they are explicitly shown to have them. "Should have resistances due to fighting characters with those abilities" is bunk. They need to display resistance.

Um yes they do show them actually as all other SMT demons. I made that statement in consideration for that thread. Scaling kinda matter for SMT since their power & resistances scale to each other.

Um yes they do show them actually as all other SMT demons. I made that statement in consideration for that thread. Scaling kinda matter for SMT since their power & resistances scale to each other.
It sounds as if that concept will be rejected soon. As per the thread I linked above. Read it, if you would.

Well I'll just let the discussion for that take care of that. Don't really care. Desu profile is kinda incomplete regardless of the conclusion of that thread.

Though if we go by current profile, LoP should win or just outright stomps.

Last edited:
Back