• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ainz ooal gown Range

Isnt time stop universal range by default? Like, if u stop time, u would stop the temporal dimension, no?
Nvm, I'm incorrect
  • Unless users are shown or stated to have limits in terms of range, or that their ranges extend to areas beyond the universe, then they are assumed to be universal or higher by the virtue of affecting the very flow of time itself, thus all of time in the universe.
My apologies

Adding universal range to ainz with time-stop
Isn't the World that Ainz Ooal Gown exists in only Planetary in size?

IIRC, the entire Cosmology is made up of 100 Planets all existing as Leafs from Yggdrassil. So wouldn't it still be Planetary?

Isn't the World that Ainz Ooal Gown exists in only Planetary in size?

IIRC, the entire Cosmology is made up of 100 Planets all existing as Leafs from Yggdrassil. So wouldn't it still be Planetary?
if it is 100 planets it would be higher than planetary range

if it is 100 planets it would be higher than planetary range
But the 100 other planets no longer exist, they became the World Items. It's apart of the Lore.

It was supposed to work like Yggdrasil in Norse mythology, but now there's just the 9~ (Could be more, Writer is holding his cards to his chest IIRC)

"In the game lore of YGGDRASIL, the World Tree was once covered with a countless number of leaves, but one day a gigantic monster appeared and devoured these leaves. The leaves were destroyed one by one, until only nine were left, making the Nine Worlds of YGGDRASIL. These World Items are said to be made from remnants of those leaves, each equivalent to a world in power. The monster that devoured the original leaves would attack the remaining realms for these items. They were integral to the background story of the game: Players would step out into the unknown and face dangers in order to protect their own world."

I kinda doubt it's universal, they wouldn't make it have that much range in a game for obvious reasons, and even with it turning real everyone who's immune to time stop like the Dragon Lords would still notice it happening every time Ainz pulls it off, I feel like that'd have been mentioned.

I kinda doubt it's universal, they wouldn't make it have that much range in a game for obvious reasons, and even with it turning real everyone who's immune to time stop like the Dragon Lords would still notice it happening every time Ainz pulls it off, I feel like that'd have been mentioned.
Oh yeah, that’s a fair point. Time stop is a MMORPG spell.

So yeah, it’s highly unlikely that the spell is Universal[+] because it’s only meant to work on some people.

Yeah, we’d have to look at the lens of the Spell being an MMORPG spell used against players too.

Back