• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Pachi Don't worry, due to the presence of beings like Saik, Zachary and many other daemons of their kind in the wiki, Slaanesh will forever be the superior one here.

FateAlbane said:
@Pachi Don't worry, due to the presence of beings like Saik, Zachary and many other daemons of their kind in the wiki, Slaanesh will forever be the superior one here.
I was kidding. The only true master for this guy is Nurgle.

Nurgle at least tries to be nice. Nurgle just doesn't understand that his advances aren't appreciated by those he gives them to.

The True NiceGuy/Neckbeard chaos god.

I heard from Matthew that it's not just lewds but Perfectionists fall to Slaanesh. I think someone like that Fulgrim person who was too obsessed with Perfection fell to it. So, assuming I wasn't like the first unfortunate person to drop dead in the verse (which is the more likely outcome), I believe the Chaos God influence I'd be more likely to be corrupted by would be it.

Because trust me, I can be quite obsessed with the idea of perfectionism.

Yeah, that is a thing. Ties into desire.

Who knew that Ant would be a follower of Slaanesh of all gods

So strong they altered Pachi to type their names wrong.

That's pretty cunning, but also brutal.

This thread has gotten very derailed.

Wokistan said:
So strong they altered Pachi to type their names wrong.

That's pretty cunning, but also brutal.

This thread has gotten very derailed.
You meant kunnin'

I can't believe I didn't notice till now that the whole "Chaos God champion" is actually similar, though not by much, to Zelda's chosen ones (Link, Zelda and Ganondorf). Can you have a wish if you defeat all of the champions? OvO

Back