• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well more specifically his ability to phase and teleport helps him take this fight with high difficulty as he can avoid Gilgamesh's most powerful attacks, wheareas Gilgamesh doesn't have an equivalent.

I'm going to go with Ahzek here with high difficulty.

I believe that he has more options for mobility and dodging with his ability to leave realspace and come back anytime he wants, become intangible, predict the trajectory of attacks and teleport across the battle field.

While I believe that Ahezk's Diviniation and Gil's Sha Nagba Imuru basically cancel out, Gil can still reject certain information as impossible while Ahzek tends to follow what he sees through his powers. Given this is 5-A Gil, the chances of him doing that are slim but when you have two beings who abilities are so close, any little mistake or hesitation counts for something.

Also, Gil, for all his abilities, seems a little limited in his actual attack methods. He basically either wields his weapons or shoots them at you. Ahriman can fire at you, curse you, alter the battlefied, amp himself to be more powerful, summon daemons as backup or start ripping holes in the very fabric of reality.

Also, while Gil is resistant to most Ahzek's hax, he's not immune to them.

Still this is a hard fight for The Exile.

Intagibility is not useful here. This Gil is not limited in a sense that he rejects possibilities. He is completely serious and is willing to kill without hesitation. His attack method would be Ea GG.

Its not intangibility that's important really. It's his ability to go out of realspace into another dimension and pop out somewhere else that allows him an edge in mobility and suprise against Gilgamesh.

Yeah, I should probably clarify that Ahriman's isn't normal intangibility. It's basically him stepping into the Warp while still projecting himself in the material universe so he can see things.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Intagibility is not useful here. This Gil is not limited in a sense that he rejects possibilities. He is completely serious and is willing to kill without hesitation. His attack method would be Ea GG.
And EA still can't hit Ahriman, who has both an instant escape method by going into the Warp and the precog to always see it coming.

@Azathoth

Can Ahzek still use any of his abilities to affect realspace while in the Warp or does he have to return to back the Materium first?

@ Azathoth

Really? Huh my friend said it wasn't too good - too much exposition or something. I'll give it a look too I guess.

@XING

It's not the best of Black Library's series, but I'd still say it's pretty good. Ahriman's characterization is well done, and I'd say in many parts the study of his character is superior to the overall narrative. The depth of character isn't quite on the level of the Ravenor saga or The Talon of Horus, I'd say it's worth a read.

Back