• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
One thing for sure, if he dies then that's it, no chaos god bullshit(except for lucius since died and come back again is basically his main power).

Azh seems to have warp, intangibility, and and an Avalon-esque ability on top of uncannily similar precog to Gil. Also has more abilities than I wanna read in one sitting. If this isn't gg enuma elish this might actually be really good. (Also seems to have a win over Goetia)

Death-note-light-and-l-kiss-25

Ahzek takes this imo.

His Divination discipline is gonna be a huge counter to Gilgamesh usual "lel i know everything bcuz SNI", especially Can see future events, including exactly how an entire battle will play out, with near 100% accuracy and fight accordingly, there's also Warp Lure which may one shot Gil or Death Hex which is gonna weaken Gil to allow Ahzek to take this with other spells.

To put it bluntly Ahzek overpowers Gil in terms of hax.

Edit: Ahzek is also more badass looking so that's a +

Because it wouldn't be Gil knows everything bullshit, but Ahzek and Gil knows what is gonna happen

>I like to start Gilgamesh matches with a simple question. Can Azhek survive Enuma Elish or protect himself from it?

Doesn't really matter here, since Ahzek has variety of ways to stop Gilgamesh from using Ea :^)

I do believe he starts with that considering his Precog will let him know what will happen thus making the most possible choice.

He has precog, so...

Not to mention that he could use it to dodge EA.

And how is Gil's resistance to matter manipulation? Ahzek could atomize him if it isn't good enough

From his profile I gather that he can see the future, but not the possibilities. It's different from Gilgamesh's SNI, who knows the opponents abilities and through seeing the possibilities he knows how what certain actions would result in and how things would interact.

I doubt he could dodge Enuma Elish with planetary range. Gil's resistances scale of BB.

Gil has never reacted something alongside '''organs exploding''' or what not

He still knows what Gil will do, and he is smart enough to use his powers to survive.

BB's matter manipulation is unspecified, that's why I asked.

The Yncarne was unable to reach him. He'll be fine.

Actually in 40K there are no singular future, instead infinity number of them base of well everything, so every action can change the future into someting else, thus while there are many ppl on 40K who can see the future, the best of them can see many different future at once(but even Tzeentch cant see absolutely all of the future)

@Swag

Only occasionally, and usually not during fights to the death.

Warp is a 1-B place. He is basically using Avalon but with a ton of steroids.

@Jim

It's all going according to plan

Just going to drop a reminder that Ahriman can phase in and out of realspace, at will.

And yeah, divination covers possible futures. Eldrad used something like this in his fight with Abaddon.

Well then Gil will bliz him out of existence, the best I can do is to truly equalize the speed(No enhanced speed for Ahzek)

Not Jim Sterling said:
Well then Gil will bliz him out of existence, the best I can do is to truly equalize the speed(No enhanced speed for Ahzek)
I mean, you can just say Ahzek already enhanced his speed for the speed equalized or whatever, which kills two birds with one stone.

Back