• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

AHOY SPONGEBOY-ME-BOB. MY KETAMINE SUPPLIER HAS COME INTO POSSESSION OF AN ACCURSED MASK AND IS REFUSING TO GIVE ME THE GOODS! AGAGAGAG.

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
1200px-Mr._Krabs.svg.png
images

Well. Here goes. Eugene H. Krabs VS Stanley Ipkiss (The Mask)

• Speed Equalized
  • No prior info on the opponent
  • Battle takes place inside the Krusty Krab
  • Both are 8-B
  • Stanley can breathe underwater for some reason.

Votes:

Tax Evader:

Edgier Jim Carrey:

Incon:

This is interesting, Mr. Krabs wants to sell the Abrasive Side 2.0 for some Panchinko!

I mean currently how is Big Green able to eliminate Eugene's regen? Artillery no matter the kind is going to get him nowhere and Krabs would also have the same trouble, But like Sponge Bob eventually will start to unload with hax whatever it may be and he has some Telepathy, Transmutation of the sort and maybe some other thing I'm forgetting. The only wincon I can see for Mask is also having Transmutation if he can utilize it on Krabs.

If nothing works, I say its Inconclusive as both don't seem to fully eliminate each other just minus those things.

Last edited:
Though I will also say someone has found a formula (No pun intended) Regarding Water among some speed feats (If unequal) And lets just say maybe Krabs fully stomps.

I think Mask is more likely to use his Transmutation since Krabs only used it in one episode and it was on pizza. Meanwhile, I can see Mask not hesitating to do some pretty wacky stuff to Eugene in particularly gory fashion. Potentially, he could also put him into a position where he'd be unable to move without being in tremendous pain, a la some of Ipkiss's first kills.

Back