• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Ahoy SpongeBoy me Bob I'm fighting Goku argharghargharghargharghargharghargh"

Well yes, Krabs has a THICC shell, but that's not enough. I personally think Krabs wins tho as that regen is gonna be a monster to bypass.

Why does krabs actually have mid high didnt the scene just cut to the next one after that there is no proof he regen'd between scenes

Crimson Azoth said:
Well, if he had damage and said damage vanished, it is very likely he regen'd from said damage
We just had a thread about this. If the character isn't shown regening, switching to another scene or episode isn't enough as it's probably just an unusable gag.

Don't think that having damage in one scene and then lacking it an undetermined amount of time afterwords in a gag scene should be able to give you regen but if that's how we do it meh

@Paul

It isn't. If that's the only reason for his regen he'll need a downgrade. That is assuming of course he did only appear back to normal after a scene/episode change.

Back