• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

African Bullfrog vs Rabbit

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Okay, so this was one match I've been thinking about for a while. How would an African Bullfrog handle a rabbit? Well, there's one way to find out. The battle takes place in a decent-sized zoo enclosure (I'd say 40 feet by 40 feet) with access to water. Here are the profiles.:

African Bullfrog's Profile

Rabbit's Profile

Who takes this?

African Bullfrog
Bunny Rabbit
Bullfrog: 0
Rabbit: 4 (HenryWong122, IvoryAS, Remy the wolf, XSOULOFCINDERX)

Inconclusive: 0

rabbits dont really fight and i dont think the frog would try to eat something that big (they typically eat much smaller animals like rats , snakes , lizards , insects etc , but in a forced fight to the death , probobly the rabbit .

Also, considering rabbits can hold their own against cats, which I'm fairly certain an African Bullfrog can't do, I'm sure the Rabbit will tear it apart with it's Teeth.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Also, considering rabbits can hold their own against cats, which I'm fairly certain an African Bullfrog can't do, I'm sure the Rabbit will tear it apart with it's Teeth.
That is my reasoning for why the rabbit would win.

HenryWong122 said:
XSOULOFCINDERX said:
That is my reasoning for why the rabbit would win.
correct!

Hmmm, now that I think about it, do the grounds for a stomp change in lower tiers?

Because it seems that under very slim circumstances the frog could win, it just wouldn't...

Back