• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

AEVERSE Expanded

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is all already accepted then aight. Otherwise, evidence is needed, probably best suited for its own CRT.
Although I do believe this should be applicable enough evidence.

“In this infinite of universes, we are just but echos of minds infinitely beyond our own”

Although I do believe this should be applicable enough evidence.

“In this infinite of universes, we are just but echos of minds infinitely beyond our own”

I had meant for normal gods scaling to it, but that is definitely sufficient for the dragon at least.

I had meant for normal gods scaling to it, but that is definitely sufficient for the dragon at least.
Would this be enough? Each universe holds infinite timelines.

Lore itself is implied to be created by the creation Goddess Loritha.

As I said. Gods should probably get their own CRT.

EDIT: I will in fact lock this, since for a smaller verse my approval is generally enough, especially after a detailed enough conversation.

For posterity's sake, this thread hereby accepts that
  • The Dragon spoken of above is 2-A.
  • The Dhe Ehms are Low 1-C, but not bound within the realities of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back