• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

AEVERSE Expanded

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a verse where the cosmology more complex that it initially looks.

To begin, the cosmology is an Omniverse where's there's higher and lower level of creation. God's from Higher layers can create universes on lower layers and can do anything they want to them. Transcendence in the scence of reality over fiction.

This is also the case for lower layers over layers below it. As the God's view these timelines as Stories. These lower level beings also can't Interact with higher layers.

Within these layers within the Omniverse there are Multiverses. More than one Multiverse with Infinite timelines.

Now who would these Extradimensional Layers scale to?

Well the God's of course. As an Extradimensional being would naturally transcend Space-time.

lastly, the Eternal Dragon Of Time would scale above even the God's and Goddesses as because of him they no longer Existed.

This should warrant complex multiversal.

I should note.

• The "gods from higher layers" referenced are real world people such as Lemony Snickett, and not apparently the gods in-verse.
  • The gods in these stories appear to be 4-D, using that old term, compared to the "normal" folk being 3-D. Transcendent above them by a layer, yes, but not to the same extent as the DMs.

I should note.

• The "gods from higher layers" referenced are real world people such as Lemony Snickett, and not apparently the gods in-verse.
  • The gods in these stories appear to be 4-D, using that old term, compared to the "normal" folk being 3-D. Transcendent above them by a layer, yes, but not to the same extent as the DMs.
Thanks for the comment, but why only 4 and not 5? Also the reference to Lemony Snickett is just that, a reference. Proof enough for R>F.

the DM are real characters btw in the in verses Lore.

These God's are all 5D(Extradimensional) or higher.

Last edited:
Extradimensional can mean 4-D. I don't see anything in that particular scan to imply 5-D.

I don't know if I agree that Lemony Snickett (amongst the others) are just references. It seems to me that they're referencing the real-world story writers of the game. If they're named characters, then so be it- they'd be transcendent over the in-game characters.

Extradimensional can mean 4-D. I don't see anything in that particular scan to imply 5-D.

I don't know if I agree that Lemony Snickett (amongst the others) are just references. It seems to me that they're referencing the real-world story writers of the game. If they're named characters, then so be it- they'd be transcendent over the in-game characters.
The regular Gods view Space Time Cobstructs (4D) as Stories (Fiction). They have Immunity to its effects by ascending above Time.

God's can create universes easily.

as to address the Dhe Erm. They are canonically Characters in the in verse lore. As stated before theres layers as well. A DM from a more prime layer would be above a DM from a less prime Layer.

I think there may be some language confusion here.

I can see that they refer to these things as fiction, that much is true. But this is no different than, say, high-ranking SCP doctors being aware that they too are fiction written by horror writers. These gods do not seem transcendent, just aware of this fact. They preside over 4-D realms and ought to be considered 4-D, unless I have consistently missed something. Creating universes supports this notion, too, aye.

The Dhe Ehm thing is noted, then. If they have a page, they ought to scale transcendentally above the gods (so Low 1-C, from my understanding).

I think there may be some language confusion here.

I can see that they refer to these things as fiction, that much is true. But this is no different than, say, high-ranking SCP doctors being aware that they too are fiction written by horror writers. These gods do not seem transcendent, just aware of this fact. They preside over 4-D realms and ought to be considered 4-D, unless I have consistently missed something. Creating universes supports this notion, too, aye.

The Dhe Ehm thing is noted, then. If they have a page, they ought to scale transcendentally above the gods (so Low 1-C, from my understanding).
Not to sure about the Gods being fiction in that sense. Falerin, has Books, these books the player can click on and play through events of the game.

they don’t have a profile, I really only mentioned them for Upscaling for Eternal Dragon. Due to it’s merging of the 3 games the gods and goddesses were Erased.

Not to sure about the Gods being fiction in that sense. Falerin, has Books, these books the player can click on and play through events of the game.

they don’t have a profile, I really only mentioned them for Upscaling for Eternal Dragon. Due to it’s merging of the 3 games the gods and goddesses were Erased.
Interesting implication on the first one. Point ceded.

As for the second one, I don't think that'd imply upscaling. These realities aren't 5-D, the Dhe Ehms are, aye? This'd mean that the Dragon would be 2-C (or 2-A, if the games comprise infinite realities, or 2-B, if they include a lot of realities but not infinite).

Interesting implication on the first one. Point ceded.

As for the second one, I don't think that'd imply upscaling. These realities aren't 5-D, the Dhe Ehms are, aye? This'd mean that the Dragon would be 2-C (or 2-A, if the games comprise infinite realities, or 2-B, if they include a lot of realities but not infinite).
Edot( Etenal Dragon of Time) should be above the Dhe Ehm. The point of show the merge is because due to its power they all got erased.

And has complete control over Creation, time, and destruction.

I don't see why this would put it above Dhe Ehms?

Well, timelines and such are only 4-D constructs. Nothing there mentions him being superior to a Dhe Ehm, just that he destroyed the gods- creations of the Dhe Ehm.

Well, timelines and such are only 4-D constructs. Nothing there mentions him being superior to a Dhe Ehm, just that he destroyed the gods- creations of the Dhe Ehm.
Dhe ehm are Gods as well. Destroying time wouldn't affect the other God's they exist outside of time.

Although, it was destroying these realities as well.

Right, but Dhe Ehms are only a type of god, yes? Destroying the gods of the world would not inherently destroy that world's creator, nor does the dragon's feat mention killing off the Dhe Ehm responsible for that world.

Dhe Ehm, per what you've shown me, are just "story creators". For the dragon to be scaled to Low 1-C, it would have to be shown to destroy the creator of that world and its gods.

Right, but Dhe Ehms are only a type of god, yes? Destroying the gods of the world would not inherently destroy that world's creator, nor does the dragon's feat mention killing off the Dhe Ehm responsible for that world.

Dhe Ehm, per what you've shown me, are just "story creators". For the dragon to be scaled to Low 1-C, it would have to be shown to destroy the creator of that world and its gods.
that’s what this is referring to, creator Gods. It doesn’t omit Dhe Ehm. I believe it’s referring to the Pantheon in general.

Ok. What I'm saying is, Dhe Ehm isn't a power level in of itself. It's just a term to mean someone who has created their own story. So those gods very well may include Dhe Ehms, even if it doesn't specify- it's just that, by default, that would not matter. As I said before, it would need to specify that it destroyed not only the gods, but the Dhe Ehm who created said gods. Destroying the story's contents isn't enough, as that isn't actually transcendent of the story.

Ok. What I'm saying is, Dhe Ehm isn't a power level in of itself. It's just a term to mean someone who has created their own story. So those gods very well may include Dhe Ehms, even if it doesn't specify- it's just that, by default, that would not matter. As I said before, it would need to specify that it destroyed not only the gods, but the Dhe Ehm who created said gods. Destroying the story's contents isn't enough, as that isn't actually transcendent of the story.
Dhe Ehm are just beings from a higher plane of reality. The pantheon is ranked by power levels as well.

Dhe Ehmn - The Dhe Ehmn are classed entities that have realised their potential
Extra Greater Powers - Lore's Pantheon of Gods has no Extra Greater Powers, but Eldron and Falerin and the rest of the Farpoint could (at one point) be classed here.
Greater Powers - Lorithia and Galian (or The'Galin the Devourer); Life, Death, Magic, and Creation on Caelestia.
Intermediate Powers - Tirlerion is the Intermediate Power of Forbidden Magic on Caelestia. There are no known Lorian IPs.
Lesser Powers - The Elemental Lords are Lesser Powers.
Demipowers - War, Death, Pestilence, Famine, Balance, Destruction, Creation, Chaos, Order, Serenia, Kethorat, and others.
Near Demipowers/Avatar - Carnage, Mayhem, Panic, and the DragonFable Elemental Avatar (Temblor, Khazri, Fiamme, Celeritas, Voidstar, Haeos, Neso, and Kyanos)
Normal Human Beings - Self-explanatory.

should also note that even low level Gods like Elemental lords are far above the beings in the game, and the player.

Dhe Ehms are those who create stories. Your scans provide the context that Dhe Ehms work on a layer basis. Because of this, I had inferred the Dhe Ehms were variable- it was simply a title given to a deity that made their own story. Is this not correct?

Regardless of this point, if the Dhe Ehm are "different beings", then why are you assuming the dragon destroyed them to begin with? Why would a Dhe Ehm be within their own creation when the onion point also states one cannot approach the center any more than those at the center may approach the outside?

Dhe Ehms are those who create stories. Your scans provide the context that Dhe Ehms work on a layer basis. Because of this, I had inferred the Dhe Ehms were variable- it was simply a title given to a deity that made their own story. Is this not correct?

Regardless of this point, if the Dhe Ehm are "different beings", then why are you assuming the dragon destroyed them to begin with? Why would a Dhe Ehm be within their own creation when the onion point also states one cannot approach the center any more than those at the center may approach the outside?
A Dhe Ehm is the most powerful class of God.

the Gods in the scan below who view the events of the game as stories aren’t Dhe Ehm.

Objectively, shouldn’t they be 5D while Dhe Ehm are 6D?

also Dhe Ehm didn’t create the eternal Dragon.

The Dhe Ehm wouldn't be within that reality though. They are separated from it by a layer, your own scans state this explicitly. So the dragon could not have destroyed them as part of the reality they destroyed, unless it was a Dhe Ehm of a lower order of reality.

I don't see how gods would be considered 5-D and Dhe Ehms 6-D, solely because of one level of transcendence. While we're using dimensionality terms, 4-D can be transcendent over 3-D just as much as 5-D is over 4-D and 6-D is over 5.

The Dhe Ehm wouldn't be within that reality though. They are separated from it by a layer, your own scans state this explicitly. So the dragon could not have destroyed them as part of the reality they destroyed, unless it was a Dhe Ehm of a lower order of reality.

I don't see how gods would be considered 5-D and Dhe Ehms 6-D, solely because of one level of transcendence. While we're using dimensionality terms, 4-D can be transcendent over 3-D just as much as 5-D is over 4-D and 6-D is over 5.
Ah I see the disconnect we’re having now. Why do you believe Only part of reality was destroyed rather than the whole thing?

I would like to point out that most of these scans only mention time as opposed to space-time, which would be considered dimensional constructs. Time itself could mean literally anything.

I don't really see much solid evidence for 1-C or even 6-D, but the evidence of higher planes should be enough for baseline Low 1-C Dhe Ehms, and possibly a 2-A scaling chain for people lower in power than the Dhe Ehms.

Ah I see the disconnect we’re having now. Why do you believe Only part of reality was destroyed rather than the whole thing?
That's not what I said.

I would like to point out that most of these scans only mention time as opposed to space-time, which would be considered dimensional constructs. Time itself could mean literally anything.

I don't really see much solid evidence for 1-C or even 6-D, but the evidence of higher planes should be enough for baseline Low 1-C Dhe Ehms, and possibly a 2-A scaling chain for people lower in power than the Dhe Ehms.
Tier 2 gods below Dhe Ehms is fine, same for the dragon. The point of contention is saying the dragon destroyed Dhe Ehms simply because it mentions that gods were killed. You're right in that I can't really see the justification for 6-D anything.

Shouldn't that mean Eternal dragon should scale to the cosmology? Since it has absolute control over creation, time, and destruction?

Shouldn't that mean Eternal dragon should scale to the cosmology? Since it has absolute control over creation, time, and destruction?

Creation, time, and destruction can refer to 4-D structures. Without further elaboration, it is far too vague it prevails over 5-D shit.

Absolute control over creation wouldn’t be limited to the lower layers of creation. It wouldn’t be absolute otherwise. Coupled with the fact that the Gods were all erased, which should include the Dhe Ehm as well.

would this not at least warrant a possible rating?

I think it is too vague to extrapolate what you're saying here, too vague even for a possibly rating. That is my official opinion on it.

I think it is too vague to extrapolate what you're saying here, too vague even for a possibly rating. That is my official opinion on it.
Ok well I have one more peice of evidence then I'll give it up for now.

During the Chaos Saga (after the merge) there was nobody powerful enough to defeat Drakath.

which in the scaling chain would mean he was the strongest character at the time. (Eternal Dragon was dead)

This would mean he scales about Dhe Ehm, or there's no longer Dhe Ehm because Eternal dragon erased them.

Eternal Dragon > Drakath

Edit: Wrong Tweet 😂

Last edited:
I recall vaguely a quote from D&D that none would be more powerful than Vecna should he achieve his ultimate goals. And yet, we know for certain that "none" is set within the scope of Vecna's creation- roughly a Low 1-C realm set within a much larger game. We would not presume Vecna to suddenly become High 1-A, despite that being the extremely literal interpretation, because it is unreasonable to remove it from all other context.

I still feel as though the same happens here. Dhe Ehms being the creators of everything means they should not be included in "creation". Even if we were to take a Tweet at face value, I think it is unreasonable to apply that to things objectively outside of creation.

If reality is comprised of infinite universes, 2-A is fine. Gods would probably need their own evidence.

If reality is comprised of infinite universes, 2-A is fine. Gods would probably need their own evidence.
Yes, every Universe in the multiverse contains infinite timelines.

As for the Gods, they would scale above AQ Hero of lore who should scale to multiversal + as well.

Yes, every Universe in the multiverse contains infinite timelines.

As for the Gods, they would scale above AQ Hero of lore who should scale to multiversal + as well.
If this is all already accepted then aight. Otherwise, evidence is needed, probably best suited for its own CRT.

Type 4 acausality
I don't know what you're trying to get at with this? That's not even a sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back