• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aeliza Faintree VS Linx Rifelson (Faintree VS Gyrohem)

Do what you want, 'cause a pirate is free,
You are a pirate!

Yar har, fiddle di dee,
Being a pirate is all right with me,
Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free,
You are a pirate!

What are you guys playing?

I'm supposed to be playing Game Of WarÔäó but this one player keeps kicking my ass.

Is it TheLegend27?!

Yeah, TheLegend27.

Who is the legend 27?

Some say TheLegend27 is the first Game Of WarÔäó player ever.

Born from fire.

I heard, TheLegend27 can hurl a boulder farther than a catapult.

I heard TheLegend27 once defeated an entire army with a single blow.

But the worst part is, just when you think you're safe, just when you think you might escape...

WHAM!!! Just like that!

What? No, no no no, no no no!

That's impossible!

"TheLegend27" has captured my hero!

Mine too!

Aw you guys, I'm sure it's not that bad.

You have no idea what just happend.

I might have some idea.

Linx has a new pre-time skip pic btw (keep this one tho, it actually looks like Incomplete Kurai Linx). =V

Anyways, I won't vote, but I'll give advantages and disadvantages.

Aeliza from a gloss of her profile has plenty more hax that Linx does, making her the obvious winner?

Right?

Eeeeh, there's really only two things stopping her from taking this easy to mid difficulty: Precognition and Willpower Defense, specifically the latter. Literally all of her offensive abilities are listed as things that Willpower Defense can resist, making this a brawl, though in this case, Linx has the advantage with Ice Manipulation.

So this should be a win for Linx.

Right?

Well it ain't that easy! Linx also has a time limit in this version! Wooo... So that makes it complicated. Either he defeats her quickly before his time limit, or he doesn't.

By the way this is not even considering round 2, in which case Aeliza just takes it after multiple tries, unless Linx can incapacitate her by trapping her in ice (which could happen).

Oh, my bad.

Yeah wouldn't Linx's limited precognition help him find out about the ruby upgrade like how it works and etc?

Nah, at this point in the story it's more like a Sharingan or combat precognition, so it only lets him see the future a couple seconds ahead or before the action happens.

My vote goes to Aeliza because she has a few more hax than Linx does and she does have more versitily with it as well.

Gonna assume that's both rounds. Vote counted.

Also, What does versitily mean? It is anything to do with stamina?

And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed
Just to get it all out, what's in my head
And I, I am feeling a little peculiar
And so I wake in the morning and I step outside
And I take A deep breath and I get real high
And I scream from the top of my lungs,
What's goin' o
And I say hey.... hey....
I said hey, what's goin' o
And I say hey.... hey....
I said hey, what's goin' on

The voting system actually works like this: The character needs 3 votes, not 3 votes in total. For instance in this fight, either character needs 2 more votes to win. This is because they already have 1 vote each.

This also means if someone wants the match as inconclusive, Linx and Aeliza either need a tie (3 - 3 - 0), or 3 votes in favor of inconclusive.

Xmark12 said:
The voting system actually works like this: The character needs 3 votes, not 3 votes in total. For instance in this fight, either character needs 2 more votes to win. This is because they already have 1 vote each.
This also means if someone wants the match as inconclusive, Linx and Aeliza either need a tie (3 - 3 - 0), or 3 votes in favor of inconclusive.
Ooooh I see now. Sorry for my misunderstanding.

Huh. I gotta call it Inconclusive. The two types of fighting styles, as well as abilities, are just too close to call.

Unless, that is, one of Linx's weapons is made of magical silver, in which case Aeliza is Fuxed.

It's only Silver Shyrinite which is a type of metal that comes from the Faintree verse so it's a Faintree only concept.

There are 3 different types of Shyrinite Metal which are Diamond Shyrinite, Golden Shyrinite and Diamond Shyrinite.

But I'll count your vote.

1 - 1 - 1, lol. Just for clarification, Linx's only weapon at the time (Dragon Katana) isn't made out of those materials.

Back