• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adventure Time: Fionna & Cake CRT [SPOILERS]

After watching the entire of Fionna and Cake, I think it's a pretty good show and love some moments, but right after that, I decided to make a CRT for the Adventure Time's characters after watching the show. (This also includes the original Adventure Time's show too since missing abilities, some previous CRT and stuff like that), also this contains spoilers for those who haven't watched the Fionna and Cake show, if you haven't, go watch it it's good and come back here again.

A CRT for Simon/Ice King will be made later

Prismo

GOLB

Agree (11 votes in total): @KingTempest, @Thelastmlg (Disagreed with GOLB's Abstract Existence and Type 8 Immortality), @QrowBarr, @LuffyRuffy46307, @PlozAlcachaz, @Lollipop_The_King, @Aolphl, @Mamaroza, @edutyn, @Qawsedf234, @DarkDragonMedeus
Neutral:
Disagree:

Last edited:
I have a funny infinite speed thing for Prismo but I'll hold off..
  • Abstract Existence (Type 2; Stated by OG Timeline Lich to be "great embodiment of chaos")
You would need proof of it being immortal/unkillable because it embodies chaos.
    • Resistance Negation (Turned the OG Timeline Lich into a cubic pyramid, who wasn't turned into a candy person after being within the Candy Kingdom Post-Elemental Bubblegum for an unknown, but long, period of time)
Could be layered transmutation.

GOLB justifications need to be put in a separate key for GOLBetty, as it's the power of a cosmic being with the mind of a wizard.

You need to elaborate on the abstract existence before people think that's all to it.
Say he Embodies Chaos, and that his presence is felt in every crevice where chaos lurks, just like Simon said in the finale

Give Prismo Space-Time Manipulation, as he can generate a universe, place it outside of the multiverse, and minimize it and place it in someone's head.

Everything else here looks good

You would need proof of it being immortal/unkillable because it embodies chaos.
You need to elaborate on the abstract existence before people think that's all to it.
Say he Embodies Chaos, and that his presence is felt in every crevice where chaos lurks, just like Simon said in the finale
Could be layered transmutation.
GOLB justifications need to be put in a separate key for GOLBetty, as it's the power of a cosmic being with the mind of a wizard.
Give Prismo Space-Time Manipulation, as he can generate a universe, place it outside of the multiverse, and minimize it and place it in someone's head.
There, updated the post.

i think everything's fine besides abstract type 2 and immortality type 8, no matter how many times you are said to be the embodiment of something, you need evidence that you are immortal thanks to it to get those powers

The AE 2 justification seems more like an AE 1 justification if GOLB is present everywhere chaos lurks as it implies GOLB is also more abstract than just being physical.
i think everything's fine besides abstract type 2 and immortality type 8, no matter how many times you are said to be the embodiment of something, you need evidence that you are immortal thanks to it to get those powers

issue is that we only ever see a physical body for him, unless we are told somewhere he has a true form, not even AE type 1 works, also i think he was summoned at the end of AT by chaos which might be what simon means

Question, due to GOLB getting a new key because of fusing with Betty Grof and having the mind of her, should GOLBetty also get the powers of Prime Ice King's Crown, that had sufficiently strong wish magic which is the reason why GOLB merged with Betty in the first place?

Something I've been wondering for Prismo, but shouldn't he get AE Type 2 via being the manifestation of the Old Man/Past-Time Jake's dream?

As or the CRT itself, I agree with everything proposed. I'll also make a profile for Scarab soon.

Everything else here looks good
I agree

There are a few things I'd like to bring up:
  1. Prismo should get Biological Manipulation for changing Cake's shape from a normal cat to her old self.
  2. Prismo was also able to give Cake back her old voice. I'm not sure how this was done given that Cake's old voice was being replicated by the voice modulator. I'm not sure if Prismo just changed Cake's voice or did something directly with the modulator to actually shift it to Cake'a voice. This might need more input but if it's the former, it'd likely be another use of Biological Manipulation.
  3. GOLBetty should get Resistance to Fission. Simon implied that he tried to wish Betty to be brought back by being unfused with GOLB, but Prismo stated that was beyond his capabilities. Not too surprising anyway since GOLB seems to be such a fundamental force in the AT universe that wish magic can't really do much to it. [ADJUSTED]
  4. Shouldn't Prismo get Small Size Type 9? He's a 2D being, and 3D characters like Fionna and Cake are entirely unable to interact with him because of it. [REJECTED]
  5. It should be noted that the Teleportation doubled as Dimensional Travel. Prismo's remote transported Fionna and Cake from Ooo to the Time Room. A significant plot point is that the remote let's them jump between realities too.
  6. This one is odd, but I'm pretty sure Prismo should get Sound Manipulation too. There was a character who wished for a quite space to think accidentally, and he suffered the monkey's paw effect of Prismo's wishes. Prismo put him in a silent film-inspired universe where there are no sounds. Characters can speak, but it just appears as dialogue boxes with no sound actually coming from it.
  7. Prismo should either get Longevity or Immortality Type 1. While the person dreaming him does age IIRC, the actual character does not. He calls mortal lives short to Scarab even.
  8. Prismo should get Spatial Manipulation. He was able to make part of the Cube's ground move forward (almost like a conveyor belt) while the other parts of it stayed still. When Fionna and Cake left the exit of a room as well (they had like fully gone down and ran the other way), he redirected them back to that same room by having the hallway connect back to the room again. That room was a one-way entrance/exit too.
  9. Perhaps Prismo should get Limited Resistance to Sealing. The Scarab was able to seal him in that tiny cube structure and incapacitate him. He wasn't able to fully free himself from it, but he managed to partially break it and act in a limited capacity to help Fionna and Cake.
I agree with the revisions, though, of course.

Last edited:
Shouldn't Prismo get Small Size Type 9? He's a 2D being, and 3D characters like Fionna and Cake are entirely unable to interact with him because of it.
No, because in order to be a "true" 2D being, he shouldn't be able to physically interact within a 3D environment, whereas Prismo has always been shown moving around objects such as his remote or punching through Scarab's cube.

Type 9 (Lower-Dimensional) Characters who inhabit lower dimensions, or are smaller than the Planck length. These characters typically can't interact with the physical world as we know it.

I find it pretty significant too that only a single GOLB exists, shown by the fact that when Simon accessed it's power in The Lich's Wish Reality, the one he was sent to was GOLBetty. This means that he is the embodiment of Chaos across the entire Adventure Time multiverse.

Afaik predating time is not an Acasual justification.
I mean, Lich has it on his profile tho:
Acausality (Type 1, 3, & 4; Infinite Liches exist across the multiverse, one for each universe, all of whom are implied to be connected via the mind. Existed before time and nothingness, and shouldn't be affected by changes in the past when they predate time itself, or any effect of time on them at all. Due to living beyond anything and nothing, primordial beings should operate on a different and irregular system of cause and effect than regular causality
Although, if that doesn't count as a Acasual justification, would this also mean that Lich get his Acausality Type 1 remove?

Yeah I'm sorry I had to change all them profiles by my damn self with no help I apologize argue with a wall

Back