• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adult Wayne (OmniRealm Warriors) vs Conrad

I'm not sure if I can vote with my own character. Seems like Conrad may give some trouble with his bullet Danmaku, but a Barrier from the MagneWatch should be able to block all of his firearms, as it can block attacks on Wayne's durability level and the fact that bullets are metallic.

I'm not sure how Conrad's Adaptations and Evolution work but it shouldn't be enough to get past Spacetime and Magnetism Hax

Wayne:

• Higher AP (50+ Megatons to 15)
  • Better general hax including intangibility and teleportation
  • Time Stop spells out a big issue
  • Fear Manipulation
  • Durability negation
Conrad:

• Can develop resistances to seemingly anything
  • Danmaku means he'll be hitting relatively often
  • Gets stronger based on the strength of his enemies
Verdict:

What this comes down to is Conrad's reactive evolution. If Wayne opens with Time Stop, he is practically guaranteed the win. Furthermore, Wayne's better hax will grant him victory unless Conrad's abilities are instant.

As of right now, take my vote for Wayne.

Wayne in character won't use his spacetime off the bat as he prefers to conserve his energy until he knows he has to use it. His intellect will be a great factor as well as his mega protective Mirage Avatar.

CRAP

I forgot one powerful detail in Wayne's arsenal. I don't think it would count now that the battle has started, but his gun has ELEMENTAL MODES of Fire, Ice, and Electricity. I am legitimately sorry that I forgot this major detail about his equipment in the MIDDLE OF BATTLE and I hope y'all can forgive me.

This shouldn't really change anything though, but still I hope y'all can forgive me and just carry on with the vs battle rn

Disregarding it. Wayne still has better hax for now, so for now, my vote is for him.

Wayne has this. He has significantly higher AP and a variety of Hax. Unless Conrad can evolve during the fight, he won't make it.

The AP argument doesn't make sense, Conrad's highest 7-B state is 58 megatons. It would be more reasonableness to pick that version than the 15 megatons one.

AP really isn't the main factor, no. Hax takes it more often than not.

Yeah, I do think Wayne takes this as well do to hax because Conrad can't evolve to resist Space-Time Hax, Reality Warping Hax, Conceptial Manipulation Hax, or Soul Hax. His body's way of adapting is physically based, he could adapt and resist the fear hax tho. The best Conrad's body could do is speed up his reaction time to try and keep up. But because he still can't move in stopped time or hit him while intangible, it isn't a factor.

I'll have to go Wayne too. His MagneWatch should block all incoming bullets and his hax + ranged attacks will win out over any attempt to go into close range.

4-0

Back