• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adult Sasuke's Attack Potency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jonathanlighter said:
i also find it absurd to ignore EVERYTHING in the databook just because there are a couple hyperboles. So basically, EVERY single piece of information in the databook has to be 100% accurate and non hyperbolic in order for it be "legit"? when they write things like "temari being able to blow away the universe" or "madara destroying the universe with PS", its CLEARLY just there for flashy intros and to make the characters seem cool and stuff, whereas information that seth is getting from the databook are actual legitimate information. It should be very easy to differentiate the two. Theres a clear difference between hyperboles (that are only there to make the characters look cool) and actual information. You guys really think people make databooks just to put a bunch of hyperbolic statements, with 0 true statements?
They just can't see that man. Even without the Databook I backed up what I said.

SethIsNotTheProgrammer said:
At least in Raw Attack Potency. There's no way you can amp 8,000 Jonin level ninja and Kage, the same Ninja who a small group of can create a Moon Obliterating Cannon, and can Power Kaguya to Planet+ and still only be like Mountain level. That just logically makes ZERO sense.
The problem is that this likely counts as calculation, or rather feat, stacking, which is against our rules.

Anyway, you are spamming this page with quotes, which is also against our site rules.

Does anybody want to inform Kkapoios and TheMightyRegulator about this thread?

SethIsNotTheProgrammer said:
Also, can you please prove that they were swapping groups?
Why should he, when you refuse to do the same?

Anyway....

The seals are just a result of the Sage giving them part of his powers, which is why they are rated as they are. The calc was just to reaffirm this since there were complaints on the basis of the previous reasonings being an example of faulty power scaling.

Naruto heightening the chakra of the ninjas individually and consecutively over a period of time to characters far below him is not impressive. It's about as AP applicable as spamming a lot of attacks... which is not at all, nor is it combat applicable.

In fact, I have no idea why a god tier being capable of planetary destruction is relevant at all.

The Sasuke statement is actually a mistranslation. According to the Viz translation Kurama was actually comparing how well he was performing the technique that was responsible for the creation of the Bijuus, except Sasuke was combining the Chakras into one and supplying it into his Susanoo.

The databooks are hyperbolic. Kinshiki has shown absolutely no feats to support warranting an upgrade to planet level.

Okay. Thank you for the reply. I suppose that this settles the matter then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back