• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adjusting LS for KN8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note: If anyone wants to check out the chapters for themselves to see the full context, here is a link to Mangaplus where the chapters are free.

In Chapter 3, we saw that Kikoru has her own private Defense Force Combat Suit where it allow her to easily lift a van with one hand. Then we move on to Chapter 4, where Kafka also lift the van, albeit with his Kaiju power and Kikoru commented that he must have his own suit as well. This implies that with a Defense Force Suit, it is considered to be easy for anyone to lift a Kafka's car.

This is why I proposed that Class 5 be considered the baseline LS for Defense Force Combat Suit wearers.

The justifications would be something like this for all DF Combat Suit wearers unless they scales to a higher feat

Class 5 with Combat Suit (The Defense Force Suit allows the wearer to carry gear that is considered heavy for a fully grown adult, lift people and objects larger than them, such as vehicles)

EDIT: Discussing Baseline LS for Kaiju HERE

Last edited:
Hmm, now I think about it, since the Defense Force Suit utilizes kaiju cells and muscles fibers when constructing the suits, this could possibly means that all Kaiju on average should be capable of performing the Class 5 feat in the OP.

So this would probably give a baseline LS for Kaiju

Hmm, now I think about it, since the Defense Force Suit utilizes kaiju cells and muscles fibers when constructing the suits, this could possibly means that all Kaiju on average should be capable of performing the Class 5 feat in the OP.

sounds fine.

Yeah this makes sense too

The OP seem fine.

It sounds fine.

With the amount of agreements and no disagreements so far, it's safe to say that this CRT can be accepted. I will applied the changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back