• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adeptus Custodes extremely minor and insignificant CRT

They are missing some abilities based on their profile. Apologies if I got some of them wrong since I don't really know anything about Warhammer other than being a theme for cosmetics in Dota 2

>Resistance to Psychic Attacks

Straight up resistance to mind manip, but rename mind manip as "Psychic Attacks" in their profile, like this: Psychic Attacks unless I misunderstood what that meant

>can survive in vacuum, can breathe underwater

Self-Sustenance (Type 1, duh)

>Immunity to White Noise

I think this means that they can still hear through white noise, because white noise is frequently used to mask other sounds, so this is Resistance to Sound Manipulation

That's all

Back