• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adell vs Son Goku

It was originally Fusion Zamasu but now that I think about it Goku looks like a better opponent. Universal Demon vs Universal Saiya. Those who fight fair and square!

Adell is at Full Power, Goku is naturally in his Universal mode. Speed equalized.

Who wins and why?

Goku should take this due to having an edge in speed. Add instant transmission and he's pretty hard to hit.

@Crop In character, Adell has policy about fighting fair and square that is as strict as Goku's own. So he probably wouldn't abuse the advantage of being able to breathe in a vacuum since that most likely wouldn't make the match fair in his eyes.

Aside from that, fair enough.

@Glassman Actually without speed equalized Adell would most likely blitz as he's at least hundreds of trillions of times FTL. That would put him at least in the same speeds as Whis, who's faster than even Beerus.

Adell: 1 (Cropfist)

Goku: 1 (Theglassman12)

Inconclusive: 0

Whoops sorry. Well I still have to go with goku due to having instant transmission and mafuba.

I say that goku has the edge in speed originally is because in his normal ssg form, he's about 142 trillions of times ftl due to the whole 70% beerus, and him being 3/4 as fast as whis. Add the kaioken times 10, and he would be 1.4 quadrillions of times ftl.

Whoops, I thought that was an elemental ability since it was in the middle of his different elements he can manipulate.

I would say Goku via instant transmission, and being more experienced but I notice Adell has poison/sleep/paralysis which Goku has had trouble with in the past. Gonna hold off until I hear more arguments.

Burning Full Fingers said:
I thought the Mafuba could only seal away evil beings? Looking at Adell's description, he doesn't seem to be one.
It doesn't only work on evil beings, piccolo used it on kami at the end of dragon ball, someone who's the exact opposite of king piccolo.

I don't know about both of them but I think I'm leaning towards Adell for now because of his overall better versatility. Also, it says Goku needs to lock on to another energy signature for him to teleport so it might be a disadvantage for him.

Burning Full Fingers said:
I don't know about both of them but I think I'm leaning towards Adell for now because of his overall better versatility. Also, it says Goku needs to lock on to another energy signature for him to teleport so it might be a disadvantage for him.
Are you sure about that? Didn't we see him use it in combat while not teleporting to an energy source? He used it quite a lot against Beerus. (also the non canon cooler movie)

It's a one on one fight, and goku has used instant transmission multiple times during a fight without any effort.

Cropfist said:
SSG doesn't have a healing factor.
Kinda does, came back from being stabbed in the heart. @ThatMonda unfortunately I doubt it would help seeing as I doubt he would use that form, and even if he did it's unknown whether it would protect him from status effects.. Possible, but unknown.

Adell: 3 (Cropfist, Burning Full Fingers, COB)

Goku: 2 (Theglassman12, EnoYaka)

It doesn't only work on evil beings, piccolo used it on kami at the end of dragon ball, someone who's the exact opposite of king piccolo.

Shouldn't the description for the Mafuba be corrected if it can seal good guys too?

To be fair, just like Adell is not that likely to abuse his "I can breathe in space" advantage while in character, I'm not certain if Goku would want to win a match against an equal opponent that is not evil via Mafuba in character.

Status effects always would screw over a guy like Goku, because he's not used to them. Combine that with AoE, and it's Adell's victory.

@Cal And then there's also the Healing that Adell could use to restore himself (and he would have no qualms about using that either, since Goku has experience with enemies who can regenerate and him using Healing wouldn't make Goku incapable of fighting back at all or anything).

Adell: 4 (Cropfist, Burning Full Fingers, COB, The real cal howard)

Goku: 2 (Theglassman12, Shadowbokunohero)

(Note: I just noticed that Enoyaka didn't vote for either side yet.)

Well, if speed is equalized then Adell, the same reason as the real call howard, status effects would screw Goku, and their speed is equalized so- yeah.

Back