• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Additions for Uvogin and possible additions for all Nen users.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That should be fine, as long as it is well-written.

Alright I just finished editing Uvogin's page. If it's decent enough, I believe this thread can be closed.

Okay. Can the rest of you confirm if it is acceptable?

Hey @Antvasima, I want to work on all the HxH profiles in the future, but do I have to make a thread like this for every single character?

It is better if you create a single thread for all of the most important character revisions. You should preferably handle the changes to the HXH characters collectively, in a summarised manner.

Also, since no one has objected to me ranking Killua, Kurapika, Hisoka, and Chrollo as "Genius" for intelligence, can I go ahead and edit their profiles?

LordUrien935 said:
Also, since no one has objected to me ranking Killua, Kurapika, Hisoka, and Chrollo as "Genius" for intelligence, can I go ahead and edit their profiles?
It is better if you get a go-ahead evaluating from evaluating staffs like an Administrators, Bureaucract, or Discussion Moderators, @LordUrien935.

Editing Rules:

• Before making sweeping or significant changes to characters or verse pages, please start a thread in the Content Revision forum first, so that the suggestions may be evaluated by the Staff and the community at large, to ensure that they are acceptable. The concluding evaluations must be handled by Discussion Moderators, Administrators, or Bureaucrats, who should make an effort to base their evaluations on valid arguments, not personal opinions.

I checked. It seems like @Antvasima already has accepted the genius intelligence updates from the OP, @LordUrien935.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back