• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Addition to time Power/aeos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Came to add some hax that aeos demonstrated in the last few chapters.

https://imgur.com/a/04mYNxF

Aeos creates temporal traps that slow down and speed up object movement.

aeos can activate an eye that can see the future, and thus predict all of goku's movements. But when goku uses the technique beyond god, she can no longer keep up. It is also worth mentioning that when she activates this eye that sees the future, she cannot use other skills together, being a weakness of the technique. She also mentions that her freeze not only stops the body's time, but also for the conscience. Does Aeos also turn the scrolls into what looks like energy? I'll leave that for the team members to look into, but I think it's some kind of manipulation of the matter. And finally, this box looks like some kind of dimensional storage, so much so that it fits several scrolls and you can see what it looks like, stars inside it. I believe that almost everything should be scaled for time power, with the exception of the aeos time stop, which is a more refined freeze that freezes not only the body, but consciousness as well.

I agree, but about the temporal trap and precognition, I think only more experienced/with greater mastery can use these techniques. the reason for this is that aeos claims that "freeze" (a signature technique of chronoa), is a basic technique of the time power, making it clear that it is far superior to chronoa in the mastery of the time power.

I agree, but about the temporal trap and precognition, I think only more experienced/with greater mastery can use these techniques. the reason for this is that aeos claims that "freeze" (a signature technique of chronoa), is a basic technique of the time power, making it clear that it is far superior to chronoa in the mastery of the time power.

Yes. I think this should be specified when it is added. And what about turning the scrolls of time into what looks like energy? Isn't this supposed to be some sort of manipulation of matter? I would also like to know if goku's feat of precognition could grant him anything.

Yes. I think this should be specified when it is added. And what about turning the scrolls of time into what looks like energy? Isn't this supposed to be some sort of manipulation of matter? I would also like to know if goku's feat of precognition could grant him anything.
Of him being so fast that even a precognition user couldn't predict his movements.

yes, serious manipulation of matter. well, about him being faster than aeos precognition, it's not Goku's feat of speed since he was using teleportation.

yes, serious manipulation of matter. well, about him being faster than aeos precognition, it's not Goku's feat of speed since he was using teleportation.
Ok. so it must be added to time power, matter manipulation as well. the skills are very clear, so I think it's just missing someone to apply in the profile. could anyone do this?

Ok. so it must be added to time power, matter manipulation as well. the skills are very clear, so I think it's just missing someone to apply in the profile. could anyone do this?
not yet. 2 staff members need to agree to be applied, but so far only DarkDragonMedeus has accepted. needs 1 more member to rate this thread.

Ironically enough, we don't have a Time Power Unleashed Aeos render yet...
Here, I just cut out the background from her anime appearance. A better render would be needed though in the long run 😂

D6VeJZM.png

Last edited:
Here's the page, if the thread is ready.

Hello! Came to add some hax that aeos demonstrated in the last few chapters.

https://imgur.com/a/04mYNxF

Aeos creates temporal traps that slow down and speed up object movement.

aeos can activate an eye that can see the future, and thus predict all of goku's movements. But when goku uses the technique beyond god, she can no longer keep up. It is also worth mentioning that when she activates this eye that sees the future, she cannot use other skills together, being a weakness of the technique. She also mentions that her freeze not only stops the body's time, but also for the conscience. Does Aeos also turn the scrolls into what looks like energy? I'll leave that for the team members to look into, but I think it's some kind of manipulation of the matter. And finally, this box looks like some kind of dimensional storage, so much so that it fits several scrolls and you can see what it looks like, stars inside it. I believe that almost everything should be scaled for time power, with the exception of the aeos time stop, which is a more refined freeze that freezes not only the body, but consciousness as well.

I agree with everything

Here's the page, if the thread is ready.

do you know someone who can add?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back